A very Merry Christmas to all in GD

Sponsored Links

EMlfatTU8AE1EAn

Sponsored Links
I'm looking forward to my Yorkshire sprouts with my Roast today
Same here. This year though, every vegetable on my Christmas dinner plate (spuds, sprouts, carrots, parsnips and roast beetroot) will have been organically hand reared by me on my allotment. :mrgreen: I went over and slaughtered them yesterday. :rolleyes:

MOD: A Happy Christmas to you irritating lot too, do try to keep it clean in 2020, and remember we treat you all with equal disdain. :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just popped in to find the Christmas thread.

Merry Christmas all! For me, first Christmas with the new boy but he's still too young to be excited (he's still asleep!), but Santa's been and he's got presents anyway!
IMG_20191225_112416816.jpg

Looking forward to a couple of years time when he'll be up at 6 asking to unwrap everything:LOL:
I hope everyone is have a good Christmas regardless of who they are or aren't with on this day.:)

Last edited:
Just popped in to find the Christmas thread.

Merry Christmas all! For me, first Christmas with the new boy but he's still too young to be excited (he's still asleep!), but Santa's been and he's got presents anyway!
View attachment 179413
Looking forward to a couple of years time when he'll be up at 6 asking to unwrap everything:LOL:
I hope everyone is have a good Christmas regardless of who they are or aren't with on this day.:)

Is that your Son or Grandson?

Is that your Son or Grandson?
That's the tree actually!
But yes, our first son! I'll take that as a compliment i sound wise beyond my level of experience:D He's my parents first grandson, although sadly grandad didn't quite meet his second great-grandson.
have you got kids yourself? Never thought it would be so rewarding so far!

That's the tree actually!
But yes, our first son! I'll take that as a compliment i sound wise beyond my level of experience:D He's my parents first grandson, although sadly grandad didn't quite meet his second great-grandson.
have you got kids yourself? Never thought it would be so rewarding so far!

You certainly are wise beyond your years!!! I had you down as an older man, settled with grown up kids but not quite grandkids.

We have 4, aged from 11 upto 22, they are amazing from birth all the way up (y)

We have 4, aged from 11 upto 22, they are amazing from birth all the way up (y)
Nice sounds great to have a house full of life, yes i was telling some one I'm looking forward to teaching him which end of a screwdriver is which and they told me don't go wishing his life away as he'll have grown up before i know it! But I've got a 15 year long term DIY plan in my head still...:LOL:

Nice sounds great to have a house full of life, yes i was telling some one I'm looking forward to teaching him which end of a screwdriver is which and they told me don't go wishing his life away as he'll have grown up before i know it! But I've got a 15 year long term DIY plan in my head still...:LOL:

Heaven be praised, but my first - born started a plumbing apprenticeship in the summer. Which, given my total inability to keep water where it's meant to be, is going to be a god send!
I just hope I can afford his rates.... :cautious:

Sponsored Links
Back