Advice on a new company setup

In my view most boilers today are sh*te , have very little time for any manufacturer , most of them have damaged installers reputations , & cost them time & money , ripped off over spares ect !

Never had much to do with Ideals , never used them apart from the mini C's (Biasi) but I do think that some of the Ideal fellas get a bit of a rough ride at times , some probably stopped posting Shambolic for instance & that in my view is not good or helpful ???

Sponsored Links
Ah come on transam sense of humour maybe!! Vaillant were pretty good until gloworm dragged em down worse thing they ever did movin to Belper from Rochester

Way I see it if someone is employed by a company Ideal for instance than it is only natural to have loyalty to that company & there products ,in these times of recession many people are dependant upon Ideal for employment plus the fact that it is British manufacturing (made in the U'K) I hope they do or have got it right with the Logic ??? I won't use Ideal but I never have !!

Sponsored Links
Ah come on transam sense of humour maybe!! Vaillant were pretty good until gloworm dragged em down worse thing they ever did movin to Belper from Rochester

Sense of humour :D I installed approx' 40 Ravenheats CSI primary's , I say approx ' it is something I have tried to forget erase from my mind , I have had to defend that product to certain people with comments such as it has won industry award's for innovation , safest boiler on the market , ect ect , sad part of it I installed them for long standing customers , brain fade was what I was suffering from :) :(

You'd be a millionaire in no time bunnyman; those Ideal ****boxes are dropping like flies!

As soon as its on the wall a call is made for a warranty repair (and they always blame the installer!)

:LOL:

NO i dont work for ideal boilers In my opinion you can go a hell of a lot worse then pick a logic fitted 19 first one about 10 months ago no problem with any so far, fitted a baxi duotec last week, faulty pcb! fitted loads of greenstars had a fair few with pin holes in the hydro block

so all boilers have there own problems, half the engineers just jump on the band wagon an have a pop at ideals. an they most likely have never even had problems with them..

Just thought I would clarify regards Ideal boilers Response heat exchangers i have changed loads, made of paper me thinks, if they're not leaking,then the kelvin stat goes and you have to change it anyway. Isar,Icos all across the range PCB after PCB,Mini stats,service kits, waterways must be micro bore . Need I say more. They all look good shiny out of the box, how long before the fun starts.

NO i dont work for ideal boilers In my opinion you can go a hell of a lot worse then pick a logic fitted 19 first one about 10 months ago no problem with any so far, fitted a baxi duotec last week, faulty pcb! fitted loads of greenstars had a fair few with pin holes in the hydro block

so all boilers have there own problems, half the engineers just jump on the band wagon an have a pop at ideals. an they most likely have never even had problems with them..

YOU CANT POLLISH A TURD!!!!! :LOL:

hello guys,

bit of advice pls first
So here is my question if i spend money of a posh van advertise via internet website, yell pages and local papers, what are the chances of a 1 man band trying to make a good living ie 1k a week?

thanks for any advise.

5TIMES
Chance :?: - Zero M8 - like my mortgage @ 56 yrs old :LOL: You missed the boat and caught the Credit Crunch . Stay where you are and keep your head down . Come on here and join the abuse :LOL: Makes me feel better ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back