Advice on moving double socket to allow for radiator

Occam's Razor.

If the wording did not match the spirit for decades then what people thought was the spirit was not.

With respect to all concerned I never for a single second thought it ever meant what you thought it meant. Another victory for sensible engineering.
 
With respect to all concerned I never for a single second thought it ever meant what you thought it meant.

With respect to all but the willfully blind, I never thought it meant anything other than what it actually said.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top