Afghanistan -is leaving the right thing?

The Talibans interpretation of Islam is as close to Islam as the Ku Klux Klan are to christianity.

Stop thinking that all of this has ANYTHING to do with religion & it might all start to make sense.

Afghanistan and sense

:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
With the full knowledge of the US, China, Russia.

The Indians met the Taliban leaders in Doho. Worried now their influence in Afganistan will wane and waiver.

I don't understand this logic. India has more muslims than any of these countries and better ties to the Afghan Government so shouldn't they be the ones taking these refugees in?

You seem to be hitting out anything.

India is a Hindu country. They are racist towards Muslims even in their own country. The current PM was a Hindu extremist. In India, if you are a Muslim, they don't let you get a job at any multinational. Unless, you live in one of the Muslim states , of which there are a few.

There is no way they would let Muslim Afghans in.

Sponsored Links
Afghan woman’s foot ball team players still there have been advised to delete there social media accounts and burn there kit

ASAP

they are on the talibans hit list

India is a Hindu country. They are racist towards Muslims even in their own country. The current PM was a Hindu extremist. In India, if you are a Muslim, they don't let you get a job at any multinational. Unless, you live in one of the Muslim states , of which there are a few.

There is no way they would let Muslim Afghans in.

I spent a few months in India many years ago, well off the tourist trail & was there when India lost to Pakistan at a stupid game they call cricket.

I remember my Co' driver dragging me out of the hotel & racing away from the riot that happened shortly afterwards.

They went from house to house, hunted them down & killed 4. We don't have an understanding of just how much hatred exists between these two religions, our MSM fails to educate us on such insignificant matters.

I spent a few months in India many years ago, well off the tourist trail & was there when India lost to Pakistan at a stupid game they call cricket.

I remember my Co' driver dragging me out of the hotel & racing away from the riot that happened shortly afterwards.

They went from house to house, hunted them down & killed 4. We don't have an understanding of just how much hatred exists between these two religions, our MSM fails to educate us on such insignificant matters.
What year was this?

What year was this?

Oh come on. Do you seriously expect me to remember it like it was a major turning point of my life ?

I'll give you a clue, you feckle ****wit, it was around the time that Pakistan beat India at cricket, & there can't be many instances of that in your history !

nah he does not live in Surrey :ROFLMAO:
Yes he does.

upload_2021-8-19_22-47-55.png

Just the EU bit has gone but it is a fact.
No - it was a disgusting post on the level of a hate crime which no decent website should tolerate and for which you should be interviewed under caution.

We don't have an understanding of just how much hatred exists between these two religions, our MSM fails to educate us on such insignificant matters.
Much of it though does try to denounce as country-hating, history-rewriting, traitors anyone who points out that it was this country that originally created and fomented that hatred for its own colonial purposes.

Sponsored Links
Back