Afghanistan -is leaving the right thing?

At the end of the day all that matters is the USA and Nato, and their stooge Afghan puppet regime they imposed on the Afghans have been well and truly defeated after 20 years of war.

Its all over.

Let the victors now run their country.

The Taliban have stated, and have shown they will allow women to carry on with education, allow freedom of the press to an extent, wont allow Afghanistan to host terrorists, will form a broad government etc and I personally believe them far more than the dishonest, lying Americans...hows those Iraqi WMDs? Found them yet?

Russia, China, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan have all hinted at recognising the Taliban government. So Americas plans to isolate them have already failed. Lets all hope the Afghans can finally have peace.

The western armies now need to pack up and bring the boys home. Its been a disastrous failure, with billions of our money p1ssed away. No more war.

Lets hope this Afghan disaster means we and the Americans go into our shells and stop these pointless wars, as well as stop wasting bilions and trillions of dollars. We all need to reign in the arms corporations who are behind these wars.

Sponsored Links
At the end of the day all that matters is the USA and Nato, and their stooge Afghan puppet regime they imposed on the Afghans have been well and truly defeated after 20 years of war.

Its all over.

Let the victors now run their country.

The Taliban have stated, and have shown they will allow women to carry on with education, allow freedom of the press to an extent, wont allow Afghanistan to host terrorists, will form a broad government etc and I personally believe them far more than the dishonest, lying Americans...hows those Iraqi WMDs? Found them yet?

Russia, China, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan have all hinted at recognising the Taliban government. So Americas plans to isolate them have already failed. Lets all hope the Afghans can finally have peace.

The western armies now need to pack up and bring the boys home. Its been a disastrous failure, with billions of our money p1ssed away. No more war.

Lets hope this Afghan disaster means we and the Americans go into our shells and stop these pointless wars, as well as stop wasting bilions and trillions of dollars. We all need to reign in the arms corporations who are behind these wars.

Let's hope your right

Russia, China, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan have all hinted at recognising the Taliban government

Well they would -Pakistan, China, Russia, fund and or want to make money out of Afghanistan, Iran and Turkey fear refugees.

Well they would -Pakistan, China, Russia, fund and or want to make money out of Afghanistan, Iran and Turkey fear refugees.

Its their neck of the woods, they understand the dynamics of the conflict better than anyone in the west. If they're all gona recognise the Taliban then its because they all know its in their interests to do so.

Sponsored Links
Islam and it’s theological views on women.
Have you read the GOP playbook regards women's' choices/freedoms lately? Abortion has been brutally outlawed by male lawmakers in a lot of Red states and has taken the laws prohibiting womens' choices to a whole new level. The GOP and Islamist are very similar in many respects.

Your screed
I guess theres not much I can do about the attention span of someone who finds a post of 177 words long and tedious.

misses the salient details about Islam and it’s theological views on women. Ask a Taliban chap if his MP could be a female and he will collapse with mirth
I’m assuming you understand the word theology.
I assume that because of your short attention span you missed
the extreme misogyny of the Taliban and Isis.
not being said in admiration?

These days, a theological discussion about Islam, could be considered Islamaphobic.
No it couldnt.

Someone who wanted not a genuine discussion of theology but instead an opportunity to vent his Islamophobia might try and characterise it as such, though, because he knew that ordinary people would regard him as Islamophobic. Its a pre-emptive "defence" in many areas of bigotry - people complaining that "you cant say anything these days without some woke politically correct snowflake calling you racist/anti-semitic/Islamophobic/homophobic/misogynist/whatever" when what they really mean is "Ive realised Im out on a minority limb with my racist/anti-semitic/Islamophobic/homophobic/misogynist/whatever views so Im going to whine about being a victim here".

Presumably, the men hanging onto the USA aeroplane to escape ( whatever happened to women and children first ) are islamaphobic ?
Why would you presume that?

[Edited to fix poor quote tagging]

Last edited by a moderator:
True enough comment - Trump wouldn't have embarrassed America in the way Biden has, but what can you expect from the looney left - thank feck Cordustbin wasn't in charge, would probably be offering compo to the taliban

Trump 18 months ago told Pakistan to release the Taliban leader and had set a date of May 1st for withdrawal.

Trump was not an embarrassment to those who have no moral compass.

I'm just guessing here, but the Taliban are going to burn the poppy fields & shut down a major supply of the worlds heroin. Like they did last time.

I wonder where who will have to 'up' production to accomodate???

Have you read the GOP playbook regards women's' choices/freedoms lately? Abortion has been brutally outlawed by male lawmakers in a lot of Red states and has taken the laws prohibiting womens' choices to a whole new level. The GOP and Islamist are very similar in many respects.

Who are the GOP :confused:

have they got stoning on the agenda as well :?:

What is worse, making money or making war.
The IMF have cut off Afghanistans access to loans, so they will need funds from somewhere else.
The Chinese are offering them loans for devolopment on condition they don't host Uyghur separatists.
Thats how free markets work.

[QUOTE="Captain Nemesis, post: 5034448, member: why would you presume that

Cos their scared of what their fellow countryman are gonna do in the name of Islam

Sponsored Links
Back