Afghanistan -is leaving the right thing?

Well TNJ

GOP does not tally with Grow Up :confused:

that’s G U :confused: plus GOP is 3 letters

o_O
What I meant was that so widely is the term used in newspapers, news broadcasts, current affairs programmes, etc, that its pretty inconceivable that youve never read it, seen it, or heard it, so its not big, its not clever and its not funny to pretend you havent.

Sponsored Links
Cos their scared of what their fellow countryman are gonna do in the name of Islam
"In the name of Islam"

Doesnt make them any more anti-Islam than people who move out of Northern Ireland because same-sex partnerships are banned "in the name of Christianity" are anti-Christian.

You do remember 9/11 , don't you ? What about 7/7?
The US didn't invade Afghanistan for nothing.

Oh god not that again...

1) the world didnt begin on 9/11. The US had already bombed Afghanistan in 1998, and again in 1999.

2) the Taliban offered to hand bin ladin over, but the US refused. They wanted war

3) bin laadin was cornered in tora bora in 2001, around december. Donald Rumsfeld gave the orders NOT to take him out and to let him go. This is mentioned in documents released in 2006. Again they wanted a long drawn out war, as Rumsfeld and vice president DICK cheney had millions invested in arms manufacturers

4) 7/7 had nothing to do with Afghanistan. The guys who carried that out said it was revenge for the iraq invasion. That was all planned and prepared in the UK

Oh god not that again...

1) the world didnt begin on 9/11. The US had already bombed Afghanistan in 1998, and again in 1999.

2) the Taliban offered to hand bin ladin over, but the US refused. They wanted war

3) bin laadin was cornered in tora bora in 2001, around december. Donald Rumsfeld gave the orders NOT to take him out and to let him go. This is mentioned in documents released in 2006. Again they wanted a long drawn out war, as Rumsfeld and vice president DICK cheney had millions invested in arms manufacturers

4) 7/7 had nothing to do with Afghanistan. The guys who carried that out said it was revenge for the iraq invasion. That was all planned and prepared in the UK

Afghanistan and Iraq were part of America’s “war on terror” Used by Bush for political approval ratings and sold as revenge.

Afghanistan and Iraq are perfect examples of what happens when you start military action without having a reason or exit strategy.

Sponsored Links
Oh god not that again...

What I tried to say was if you leave terrorist organizations unchecked, they will attack the west.

No - it was a disgusting post on the level of a hate crime which no decent website should tolerate and for which you should be interviewed under caution.

When complaining about thousands of Afghans coming over, I mentioned other people who have come over or are en route and that millions of Europeans incl. crooks have come over from Europe - which is a fact. Why do I need to be interviewed, PC Nemesis?

What I tried to say was if you leave terrorist organizations unchecked, they will attack the west.

But the Taliban were never designated a terrorist organisation by the UK.

Plus the terrorists usually retaliate, they rarely carry out the first strike. If we dont attack them, they wong attack us.

What I meant was that so widely is the term used in newspapers, news broadcasts, current affairs programmes, etc, that its pretty inconceivable that youve never read it, seen it, or heard it, so its not big, its not clever and its not funny to pretend you havent.

who’s pretending TNJ

who said it was funny :confused:

far to many of these abbreviations imo TNJ :idea:

Taliban have said they will not extend the deadline for foreign troops to pull out

hmmm either all nato troops leave and thousands of Afghans who are
Eligible to be evacuated will be left behind

the taliban change there mind

or a military confrontation :idea:
Around the air port

There's this thing about terrorism that just makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Terriorists terrify what we perceive as 'normal' folk. Yet 'normal' folk don't actually make any of the decisions that create the need for some folk to turn to terrorism.

Don't ever forget that one mans 'terrorist' is another mans 'freedom fighter'.

I know where my local MP lives. I know that if I knock on his door he is the one most likely to answer it. Why would I want to plant a bomb in a pub & kill 'normal' folk, when I could just knock on his door & terrorize the folk that make the decisions???

There's this thing about terrorism that just makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Terriorists terrify what we perceive as 'normal' folk. Yet 'normal' folk don't actually make any of the decisions that create the need for some folk to turn to terrorism.

Don't ever forget that one mans 'terrorist' is another mans 'freedom fighter'.

I know where my local MP lives. I know that if I knock on his door he is the one most likely to answer it. Why would I want to plant a bomb in a pub & kill 'normal' folk, when I could just knock on his door & terrorize the folk that make the decisions???

what like that Tory MP Airy neve think that was the bloke

Mountbatten

the hotel bombing at the Tory conference

Joe cox

that type of thing

Than of course there was that mortar bomb attack / attempt on number

But the Taliban were never designated a terrorist organisation by the UK.

Plus the terrorists usually retaliate, they rarely carry out the first strike. If we dont attack them, they wong attack us.

They are a terror group. Just wait and see how ISIS gets harbored by the Taliban.
And, what do terror groups/terrorists do ? Do they sit around and fiddle their thumbs or sing Kumbawa around the fire? They plan their next attack on foreign soils.

Tis un likely that Biden will extend beyond the 31st

Thousands of afghan s that are linked to nato forces in the last 20 years will be left behind

apparently the US have numerous drones flying above Kabul at all times just in case it all kicks off

Sponsored Links
Back