Afghanistan -is leaving the right thing?

Sponsored Links
It is not my fault that you have such a defective attention span that 73 words is more than you can cope with.

0843 254 8737

that’s the complaint line number for the BBC if you want to complain about proggrsmme content give em a call you can complain to them about there news report content

they also have an on line complaints procedure

let us know the out come

in the interim period go and do one :ROFLMAO:

and yes I do have a low attention span I only have to see yer name for that :LOL: to kick in

Frankly, my dear, I have zero confidence in your ability to understand the difference between day and night, let alone the difference between two different Pashtun names, so given that, and the fact that I can find no other claims that Khalil Haqqani is the deputy leader of the Taliban apart from your carelessly ignorant ramblings Ill pass on the suggestion that I complain to the BBC.

But do get back to us if you have a link to the R4 discussion you mentioned.

Frankly, my dear, I have zero confidence in your ability to understand the difference between day and night, let alone the difference between two different Pashtun names, so given that, and the fact that I can find no other claims that Khalil Haqqani is the deputy leader of the Taliban apart from your carelessly ignorant ramblings Ill pass on the suggestion that I complain to the BBC.

But do get back to us if you have a link to the R4 discussion you mentioned.

Nutjob.

Sponsored Links
Is that demonstrable in the sense that I am demonstrably telling the truth and in doing so demonstrably proving that your mate transman is demonstrably wrong and you are demonstrably outraged by facts which demonstrably conflict with how you wish things were but demonstrably are not?

If what you believe to be demonstrable really is so, then youll have no problems in demonstrating that Khalil Haqqani and Sirajuddin Haqqani are actually one and the same person.

Will you.

I guess you could try repeating your demonstrable rejection of reality again.

But you know what that will demonstrate about you, dont you.

Is that demonstrable in the sense that I am demonstrably telling the truth and in doing so demonstrably proving that your mate transman is demonstrably wrong and you are demonstrably outraged by facts which demonstrably conflict with how you wish things were but demonstrably are not?

If what you believe to be demonstrable really is so, then youll have no problems in demonstrating that Khalil Haqqani and Sirajuddin Haqqani are actually one and the same person.

Will you.

I rest my case. Nutjob.

What does it say, do you think, about the validity of your world view and the level of your personal morality if you brand people "nutjobs" because they speak the truth?

There must be something about the truth that threatens and terrifies you.

I wonder what it is.

Will you.

:confused:

0843 254 8737 ( complaints contact number)

take it up with the BBC

let us know how you get on

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
US have made a drone attack on a car carrying 3 Isis fruit cakes

2 dead
1 wounded

apparently they were Isis planners

Americans have made another drone attack

in Kabul

took out a car on the way to the air port ?? Suicide bomber ?

Sponsored Links
Back