Afghanistan -is leaving the right thing?

Sponsored Links
Americans have made another drone attack

in Kabul

took out a car on the way to the air port ?? Suicide bomber ?
do you get an extra big bang when you blow up a suicide bomber - or do explosives not work like that ?

do you get an extra big bang when you blow up a suicide bomber - or do explosives not work like that ?

Dunno tbh

dare say if the bombers had suicide vests on there would not be a lot left of em
?

You won't get a straight answer to the question of exactly how much military equipment the rapid withdrawal of US forces left behind for the Taliban to play with. You won't ever get a straight answer to the question of whether a primitive, sandal wearing tribesman could ever possibly hope to operate a multi-million $dollar weapon of mass destruction.

Maybe, in the the coming future, you'll discover what use the 'Taliban' will put those weapons to !

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I wonder how the final flight out will be managed , will the ATC guys switch off the light and run like hell to a waiting aircraft, I have visions of several gunships hovering about giving cover and blasting anyone who approaches

Too many variables to give a sensible answer. It can, but it doesn't always work like that.

I wonder how the final flight out will be managed , will the ATC guys switch off the light and run like hell to a waiting aircraft, I have visions of several gunships hovering about giving cover and blasting anyone who approaches
Would the helicopters have to be loaded onto one of the last planes ,or would they fly to Pakistan,or be destroyed?

Last edited:
The US have bases in a couple of the "Stans" I think might be in range, or a carrier in The Arabian Sea

Would the helicopters have to be loaded onto one of the last planes ,or would they fly to Pakistan,or be destroyed?
A load of Afghan choppers decamped into Uzbekistan.

I'd guess the US ATC crew will be out significantly before the last planes. If it's a civilized pull back the perhaps Taliban directed ATC people might take over near the end. Let's not forget the Taliban want rid of the US troops as quickly as possible. It's easier to let them jet off than kill them.

A load of Afghan choppers decamped into Uzbekistan.

I'd guess the US ATC crew will be out significantly before the last planes. If it's a civilized pull back the perhaps Taliban directed ATC people might take over near the end. Let's not forget the Taliban want rid of the US troops as quickly as possible. It's easier to let them jet off than kill them.
True, it was the other mob I was thinking about, might spoil the party

True, it was the other mob I was thinking about, might spoil the party
Obviously the last planes/ choppers out have a lot of potential to get very ugly, especially if there are civilians nearby. And there will be civilians nearby if they realise the last planes are going.

My bet is they'll do it at night, near dawn and with as little possible notice so it is t practical to exploit it.

perhaps Taliban directed ATC people might take over

arab-person-sitting-on-a-flying-carpet-picture-id152544325

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Several CH-46 helicopters have already been dumped at the airport,rendered inoperable, i can see the AH-64 Apaches getting flown out, but maybe the rest destroyed.

Honestly listen to you lot :LOL:

The Taliban don't have the training to operate these. So what do you think they'll do? Come on seriously....leave them to rust? ..blow them up for fun?..?..?

..get real. ...they'll sell these to the Russians and Iranians who will pay big bucks to get their hands on these and reverse engineer them.

Sponsored Links
Back