Afghanistan

That may be so, but the Jews in Britain are a decent people, keep themselves to themselves and abide by the law. I wonder what the British Jewish crime rate is? I can't recall ever hearing, in local British news, of Jewish rapists, child abusers, drug dealers or car racers. Nor do they let fireworks off at 4 a.m.

Halal slaughter is disgusting and has no place in Britain. Whilst there might be abuse in non-halal slaughterhouses, that is due to individual criminals. British methods of slaughter are deliberately humane, whilst halal methods are deliberately cruel, barbaric and evil.
Is this another one of your no evidence polls, you seem to have swerved my comments on your last non poll.

Sponsored Links
Is this another one of your no evidence polls, you seem to have swerved my comments on your last non poll.

You never answer my questions so why should I answer yours? And why do you keep mentioning polls? Is it coz you and I are polls apart?

Cumbria is lovely, I particularly like Appleby and all around there, but it is somewhat of a bubble and is poles apart from the densely populated, urban, unreported Britain. If you lived where I live you would drop your liberal fantasies like a stone.

You never answer my questions so why should I answer yours? And why do you keep mentioning polls? Is it coz you and I are polls apart?

Cumbria is lovely, I particularly like Appleby and all around there, but it is somewhat of a bubble and is poles apart from the densely populated, urban, unreported Britain. If you lived where I live you would drop your liberal fantasies like a stone.
No question asked that's why

Sponsored Links
Back