Afghanistan

Er

just because some one is against halal slaughter why must they than by definition hate Muslims :LOL:

probably in your world Noseall :ROFLMAO:

but than again your world / mind is full of hate ;)

nosealls favourite word ( hate)

and before you bring up yer usual spiel kosher slaughter is equally as bad ;)

I don't like either Kosher as well Halal as in how they kill animals. I do however have Jewish friends family and customers.

Sponsored Links
I don't like either Kosher as well Halal as in how they kill animals. I do however have Jewish friends family and customers.

not aware that we work for any Jews

def a few Muslims though

one we work for is an Indian Muslim and his wife is a Hindu
He has a house in the UK and spends the Indian summer in the UK as it’s to hot in India for them

nice fella always pays his bills on time his wife believes in re incarnation

there was a stray cat they took in
She believed that this cat is the reincarnation of some one one she has known in her life that has come to her for help

might sound odd or quirky ?? But I quite like that belief ( kind)

Er... just because someone posts dozens hundreds of posts disparaging Muslims and their countries means they really love Muslims?

Righto tans.(y)

Another pile of poo post from noseall ( full of hate)

with the usual porkie pies

incidentally before you bring up yer usual spiel I find kosher equally as bad as halal :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I don't like either Kosher as well Halal as in how they kill animals.
What, you foolishly believe UK commercial slaughter process is that much more humane?

Best you and trans stay away from livestock farming (UK) altogether. I think you would be shocked. Best stop eating UK meat too.(y)

What, you foolishly believe UK commercial slaughter process is that much more humane?

Best you and trans stay away from livestock farming (UK) altogether. I think you would be shocked. Best stop eating UK meat too.(y)

i do stay away

and I dare say I would be shocked

and probably would stop eating meat if I had to kill it my self

you obviously condone cruelty to animals ( no surprise)

those who are cruel to animals do in many cases display the same behaviour to people :idea:

nasty pieces of work full of hate and hatred

those who are cruel to animals do in many cases display the same behaviour to people

nasty pieces of work full of hate and hatred
The world is a cruel place. When adults murder torture and starve kids, I'm hardly surprised or shocked at what commercial farming does to animals, no.

you obviously condone cruelty to animals
I know it exists. I still choose to eat farmed meat. Ho hum.

You can only go on a basis of chatting with other people as I'm sure you do and most people do
Indeed, that's why I was curious about "most working people up north" is that from Brum up to Dunnet Head, that's a lot of chatting and a lot of miles.

Then there's the bit about public sector workers, how many are there "up north"?

not aware that we work for any Jews

def a few Muslims though

one we work for is an Indian Muslim and his wife is a Hindu
He has a house in the UK and spends the Indian summer in the UK as it’s to hot in India for them

nice fella always pays his bills on time his wife believes in re incarnation

there was a stray cat they took in
She believed that this cat is the reincarnation of some one one she has known in her life that has come to her for help

might sound odd or quirky ?? But I quite like that belief ( kind)

I believe in it. I have since I was ever so young and small

I'm a hypocrite

Indeed, that's why I was curious about "most working people up north" is that from Brum up to Dunnet Head, that's a lot of chatting and a lot of miles.

Then there's the bit about public sector workers, how many are there "up north"?

On the run up to Brexit I found most people of my oik were going to vote for Brexit. Going beyond it was more mixed.

Not an unreasonable statement, my experience was the opposite.

I got really interested in the whole Brexit thing, so I made an effort to ask as diverse as I could.
My eldest brother voted to stay, the rest of my family voted to go.
I'd talk to foreigners who voted out and builder types who voted in.

The world is a cruel place. When adults murder torture and starve kids, I'm hardly surprised or shocked at what commercial farming does to animals, no.

I know it exists. I still choose to eat farmed meat. Ho hum.

yes the world is a cruel place

hence the title of this thread , tis where adults murder torture and starve kids , in particular if they happen to be girls / young ladies

you can throw in sexual assault and rape as well

hell on earth

kosher slaughter is equally as bad ;)

That may be so, but the Jews in Britain are a decent people, keep themselves to themselves and abide by the law. I wonder what the British Jewish crime rate is? I can't recall ever hearing, in local British news, of Jewish rapists, child abusers, drug dealers or car racers. Nor do they let fireworks off at 4 a.m.

Halal slaughter is disgusting and has no place in Britain. Whilst there might be abuse in non-halal slaughterhouses, that is due to individual criminals. British methods of slaughter are deliberately humane, whilst halal methods are deliberately cruel, barbaric and evil.

Sponsored Links
Back