Afghanistan

Sponsored Links
Since you don't know what it is that is required to make meat halal

You don't know when you are eating it.

Sponsored Links
Why is it so many of the tradesmen that are Brexit munching xenophobes are almost always plumbers, yet I never see any electricians with that attitude. Does that imply there is a big difference in the skill requirements of each job…..

I'm a Brexit supporting electrician, and I find that most tradesmen, and in fact most working people "up north" are Brexit supporters. Generally the only anti-Brexit northerners are those employed in the public sector.

I'm a Brexit supporting electrician, and I find that most tradesmen, and in fact most working people "up north" are Brexit supporters. Generally the only anti-Brexit northerners are those employed in the public sector.
How did you conduct your survey, what sampling ratio did you use, or is it a figment of your imagination?

How did you conduct your survey, what sampling ratio did you use, or is it a figment of your imagination?

You can only go on a basis of chatting with other people as I'm sure you do and most people do

No Idea. Nor is it a question I'd ask either. It's merely for the benefit of Muslim haters like tranny.

Er

just because some one is against halal slaughter why must they than by definition hate Muslims :LOL:

probably in your world Noseall :ROFLMAO:

but than again your world / mind is full of hate ;)

nosealls favourite word ( hate)

and before you bring up yer usual spiel kosher slaughter is equally as bad ;)

Sponsored Links
Back