Air Quality near you.

I've seen a lot more butterflies this spring than normal, although whether that is due to better air, a natural cycle, or me being off, I don't know.

Sponsored Links
I was once told by a medic that because smoking coats the inside of your lungs with tar you can become less susceptible to catch chest infections.
There may be a little truth in it because I have never suffered with a bad chest.
Probably there's some truth in it.
When i was a smoker I never got a chest infection or a tonsillitis.
Since I stopped i have experienced both fortunately not at the same time.
Also my gums are more sensitive, if I don't brush 3 times a day they become inflamed.

I've seen a lot more butterflies this spring than normal, although whether that is due to better air, a natural cycle, or me being off, I don't know.
May be the second two as I think they'd have overwintered - back when we were making the air cruddy!

Could be worse here as farkwits are burning their wet garden waste
My mate attended a garden fire after a complaint from the neighbours. The selfish twonk was burning toxic stuff like old sofa cushions and the like, so they told him off and extinguished the fire.
He fired it back up when they left.
They weren't so polite when they attended it the second time and just for being such an erse, they cranked the hose up to full whack and coated his house, fence, and just about everything else with whatever was on his lawn. :)

Sponsored Links
I've seen a lot more butterflies
Yes, I’ve been seeing quite a lot of the buggers over the allotment for over a week now. They’re too early - my Brussels and greens aren’t even in the ground yet.

Back