Alarm - Full MOT - Asking for help.

This doesn't sm to ring true.

2016 is two years ago, and te alarm system has been used for two years?

you had it serviced when?
the alarm going off as you come through the door and no entry tone, sounds like door is programmed as guard or a pir programed as guard picks you up as you walk through the door, now at a service that shouldn't have been changed.

@Handymanjo, most likely as that's the last time someone went in?

Sponsored Links
Worked on the premia 9 still have a few out there.
Your system isn't compliant going by your pictures, no global tamper to zones been looped out with a staple the alarm on entry sounds to me like the door contact is stuck in the closed position hence going straight into alarm upon entry.
The amount of zones you have daisy chained on the system i would recommend a pyronix/castle euromini comes with 10 eol zones or 9 double pole using zone 1 for global tamper

Worked on the premia 9 still have a few out there.
Your system isn't compliant going by your pictures, no global tamper to zones been looped out with a staple the alarm on entry sounds to me like the door contact is stuck in the closed position hence going straight into alarm upon entry.
The amount of zones you have daisy chained on the system i would recommend a pyronix/castle euromini comes with 10 eol zones or 9 double pole using zone 1 for global tamper

Appreciate the reply.

Q: Can mainboards be got (refurbished/new) anywhere - for a cost effective price?

Sponsored Links
Your probably under the impression that a new alarm means new everything not so. It will only need the panel and keypad changed.
A local company should not charge more than £300-£350 max to switch out your system and that price should cover any issues they find aswell.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back