Alfie Patten (alleged 13 yr old father)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know what happened afterwards ? I'd love to know if the newspaper got any of the money back that they paid for their 'stories'. My guess is that they didn't as they would have been ashamed to admit that they were so well duped.

Sponsored Links
You mean this dude?

n506721300_2008445_3511571.jpg

Does anyone know what happened afterwards ? I'd love to know if the newspaper got any of the money back that they paid for their 'stories'. My guess is that they didn't as they would have been ashamed to admit that they were so well duped.

After the high profile exposure in the media, Alfie decided to return to school. Where he gained a D- in English and an F in all other subjects. With the money he was paid by the press, he bought a PS3 and a Nintendo Wii, together with a 54" plasma screen television. Unfortunately, he forgot to buy a TV Licence and was fined £400 for watching the Tellytubbies without a licence. He also spent approximately £4.50p on sweets and crisps from his local shop.
He set up a Facebook page in association with Toys R Us and tried to join Fathers for Justice, but his application was rejected on the grounds that he couldn't sign his own name. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Well, he certainly added to the gaiety of the nation ! Er, I don't really mean that, do I ? :confused: :oops:

Back