RIP my beloved punto part 2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For those that dont remember, a few months ago now, i crashed my Fiat Punto, riting it off. Wasn't my fault, Police attended took statements and removed both cars. Other driver claiming it wasn't his fault (and STILL is claiming this). Long story short. I now have a new car.

TODAY, i recieved a letter from South Yorkshire Police (bear in mind this is totally out of the blue, i didn't realise they were even investigating it, the crash happened in Oct 05). In this letter, they say the other driver was sufficiently to blame to "justify further police action"! Brilliant! there is finally light at the end of the tunnel!

Best bit is, the guy doesn't know what is in store for him yet: a choice between

a) a 1 and a half day intensive driving improvement course, cost £175 and "practical driver assessment" and a warning that should he be involved in a similar accident, prosecution will follow

b) prosecution straight away

I dont even know if he knows the police are investigating!!! I'd love to see his face when he opens his letter! :LOL:

Well, i'm off to the pub to "celebrate" and shall forward this letter to my solicitors in the morning :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Am i glad i got the police involved!!!!!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back