Alpha, Valliant or Viesseman

Alpha have a habit of not liking their mounting brackets.... whether or not that is still a problem..... not my department buddy - but this thread seems to have passed me by...

Balenza - the Ally side of the heat exchanger is my only real concern with these boilers - which I and several others posed this to the inventor. This has been taken into account with the design and it is thick enough to cope with (apparently) 20 years of hard use. The properties of Alluminium have been used to increase the overall efficiency - as far as I understood things.

Oh, and its over 700,000 units in ten years (might have been 750,000) that have never failed.

Sponsored Links
Blimey - grew up very close to this guy, he's only 4 years older, never met him.... Guess whcih one of us had more fun at school?

Bear in mind that I was in the athletics squad for the county from 13yrs until close to university days...

Dunno if he knows what local sport followings are really like though - cos I never met a Japanese person who gave two shlts for the marathon.
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Well Dan Robinson has just finished at 11th place as the fourth European to win at 2 hours 20 minutes.

Well done Dan !

Martha is pleased the Zim guy finished at 16th which is not bad for a small country with no food.

Kenya as always did very well. Seven world leaders out of the last ten! Amazing.

I did a boiler repair for a very nice Kenya kikuyu lady this afternoon followed by a very pretty arabic speaking girl who actually came from Somalia. She looked arab as well as speaking arabic but such a pity she is Somali though. Only met her by accident by knocking on her door to ask to look at her boiler!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back