Additional boiler to outbuilding

Single zone kit from Honeywell.
Controller off your phone. Job done

Sponsored Links
24 KW combi's fitted by the thousands around Slough in Granny annexes and rented out
Why would u want the nonsense of cylinders and electric is tosh as said before and again Telly Tony re-inventing the wheel
Nest Hive and also Honeywell on the Vaillant boiler as recommended by your installer and surveyed by him is quite adequate and a better option then listening to someone on an internet forum

Intergas Eco RF 24 will talk directly with the Honeywell so no wiring. Just a 3npin plug on the boiler.
Great will take a look, assume its better product than my plumbers recomendation?
Secondly its pointed out that plumber 'might' be selling me expensive product so if i were to order it myself then what would be best option?
Cheers

Sponsored Links
24 KW combi's fitted by the thousands around Slough in Granny annexes and rented out
Why would u want the nonsense of cylinders and electric is tosh as said before and again Telly Tony re-inventing the wheel
Nest Hive and also Honeywell on the Vaillant boiler as recommended by your installer and surveyed by him is quite adequate and a better option then listening to someone on an internet forum

I would have listened to him, but it was pointed out me that he is recommending expensive product, i guess no harm in doing your research just to ensure that you are getting the product you need, not what the GE/plumber wants!

That is quite true!

But many ( most ? ) exceed the gas supply capacity of the meter!

There is the driving instructor there who has THREE 24 kW boilers all on one meter. As well as three curry cooks hard at work by 1730 each evening!

That is quite true!

But many ( most ? ) exceed the gas supply capacity of the meter!

There is the driving instructor there who has THREE 24 kW boilers all on one meter.

And you're point being? By my rough calcs assuming they're combi's then a diversity of 0.8 would mean they're well under the maximum supply capacity.
Even allowing some spare for the curry folk with their diversity at 0.4

@Steelmasons I'm starting to wonder if agile is really a RGI

Your calcs seem a bit too rough.

Cooking curry and chapatti needs more heat that gently boiling some potatos ( aloo )

My calcs hardly cover two 24 kW boilers and the cookers.

Telly Tony is now a curry chef too!
Is this endless blagging ,I suggest you go and and watch ib YouTube and find out how a curry is made and not assume
Roti pan once it's got it's like any other steel plate only requires small amount of gas to keep it going
As a gas Engineer when will you apply diversity factor or does that go out of the window because everyone is Asian who have out buildings and will be cooking bloody Aloo's!!

Your calcs seem a bit too rough.

Cooking curry and chapatti needs more heat that gently boiling some potatos ( aloo )

My calcs hardly cover two 24 kW boilers and the cookers.
But your not a real gas man!
And you certainly ain't a catering guy so can't comment on anything other than aunt Bessie's home oven.

Seems agile makes a habit of working whilst not gas safe registered or out of his competency set!

@Happyplumber agile might be able to pull the wool over the people's eyes who post in here with his aires and graces and his constant posts, the proper gas engineers here know the real truth.

Last edited:
The rear garden annexes in Slough and Southall are all classed as domestic and so do not need any catering gas competencies.

I only eat, and sometimes watch, Indian food being cooked but never cook it myself.

Thank you Tony and you want to watch a bit more closely,the cooking process and not just make assumptions

There is not one word there I disagree with Lee from you post :)

The rear garden annexes in Slough and Southall are all classed as domestic and so do not need any catering gas competencies.
Good job , because you do not have any, and you havent a clue what you are talking about

Please ask the same question in the combustion chamber Tony and I will gladly post it up for you with some real.life examples too
Not just guesstimating on an internet forum

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back