Americans and their fixation with easy access to guns?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Correct. Does that happen a lot in modern day USA?
I agree, it's outdated, but I personally can't see it changing.
Americans want guns.
Even one of the founders of the Never Again group doesn't want personal gun ownership banning.

Correct. One nutter on here suggested it was in case Americans needed to rise up against their own tyrannical government.

That was the point of the wording of the Amendment.
However, there are plenty of citizens who believe that too (who also seem to be more likely to have been probed by aliens, and have an affinity for tinfoil headgear).

That was the point of the wording of the Amendment.
However, there are plenty of citizens who believe that too (who also seem to be more likely to have been probed by aliens, and have an affinity for tinfoil headgear).

Bit of a cheap shot that, considering gun ownership is so common place and gun owners are of a very broad demographic. Ignorance to be honest.

Bit of a cheap shot that, considering gun ownership is so common place and gun owners are of a very broad demographic. Ignorance to be honest.
Not at all: we were talking about the (absence of evidence of) a tyrannical government. Despite that lack of evidence, a small percentage of the tens-of-millions of gun owners hold enough munitions to supply a small army. For what purpose? To scare off a burglar?

To get a few more opinions and facts about firearms in the USA you may find the web site www.quora.com both informative and interesting

And if you join, its free and won't cost you a penny, or should that be won't cost you a Dime, so,me of you would be able to post you questions and suggestions as to how the Yanks should run their lives, and get polite replies.

Tim

Sponsored Links
Back