An electrician is coming to my house tomorrow

I have got the gist of camel toe (yukky yuk) but not whale tail?

Sometimes, it looks better to have no lines at all than a g string mark.

Wearing panties gives a firmer look than a wobble of no underwear.

If wearing loose fitting skirt then nothing underneath is ok but even the firmest worked out butt is better in pants if wearing trousers unless tight denim!!

so there you go! :rolleyes:

its all about being a lady!!!!!

Sponsored Links
pickles said:
Apart from rigid compliance with the part P regs are there any special requirements when welcoming one of these beings into your home

Getting back to the original question, I would suggest you contact a chippy to make good all the damaged floorboards,.
Could be worse though , if it was a plumber you would more than likely need new floorjoists as well.

sometimes i wonder about ban - he's always the one to find links to pictures of women - either scantily clad, or revealing parts of their underwear . . . :confused:

Sponsored Links
Just to get back to the original topic they didn't turn up.

Now I'm kicking my heels unable to get on until they do, All for a poxy part P cert, I could finish their job in about an hour

barstewards

crafty1289 said:
sometimes i wonder about ban - he's always the one to find links to pictures of women - either scantily clad, or revealing parts of their underwear . . . :confused:
Only because I know a chap called Mr Google, who knows where all these things are....

Thongs are for the youthful ....... Over 25 a 'rope' is more appropriate.
:D

Brightness said:
keyplayer said:
Brightness said:
empip said:
Thongs are for the youthful ....... Over 25 a 'rope' is more appropriate.
:D

Oi you. I am over 25 and I don't need a rope - ya cheeky get :p ;) :LOL:

Perhaps one for your neck ?

Meaning? What have I done to upset you? :rolleyes:

You haven't upset me, it was supposed to be funny. Having read it back though I admit that it was about as funny as getting run over. Sorry!!!

pickles said:
Just to get back to the original topic they didn't turn up.

Now I'm kicking my heels unable to get on until they do, All for a poxy part P cert, I could finish their job in about an hour

barstewards

where in london?

i know people in each corner if you want numbers

Sponsored Links
Back