An electrician is coming to my house tomorrow

sometimes its a bit tricky to make an electrician a cup of tea . . . .

or a plumber . . . .

and kitchen fitters . . . .

Sponsored Links
arghh yes, been there!
funny though how water and power can be restored for the time it takes to boil that kettle!!!!

Sponsored Links
So hide the children, hide the valuables make tea and listen out for sucking noises

Good job I asked

and make sure your bedroom is tidy pickles just in case they have to take up the floor boards looking for that faulty connection!

And hide your 'frillies' from out of the airing cupboard. Many a time a woman has had to make a quick snatch[ :confused: ] as the door opens. You women, amazing whats left around the house.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
I guess the vast majority of tradesmen dont bat an eyelid but we have just about finished with having a whole variety working in and out.
One day, they had re pegged the washing so that the dumper didnt catch it.
I hadnt realised they were coming as it was the weekend and I had gone out.
On my return, the washing was at either end of the line with a gap in the middle.
The poor lad pushing the wheelbarrow along the side path kept getting wafted in the face by a variety of undies.

I was too embarrassed to go out and bring the washing in and too embarrassed to go out with their coffees! :LOL:

The worst thing was that aswell as my pretty frillies, there was also a pair of absolute passion killing huge Bridget Jones style knickers for wearing with smooth trousers and the cheeky bl oody b uggers had pegged these prominently!!! :oops:

toffee said:
...there was also a pair of absolute passion killing huge Bridget Jones style knickers for wearing with smooth trousers and the cheeky bl oody b uggers had pegged these prominently!!! :oops:

Obviously not an Essex girl, then.

toffee said:
I was too embarrassed to go out and bring the washing in and too embarrassed to go out with their coffees! :LOL:
Strange that you are embarrassed for it to be proved that you wear knickers....

The worst thing was that aswell as my pretty frillies, there was also a pair of absolute passion killing huge Bridget Jones style knickers for wearing with smooth trousers
I thought thongs were the thing for those, as long as you don't mind the risk of a whale-tail?

Anway - some people like a VPL.. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back