An example of censorship

Sponsored Links
The tories treat our 'indigenous' lot with equal contempt!

That’s equality for you. :rolleyes:
Didn’t I read something about anti Semitism recently? Now who was that, let me think..........

You on the other hand as Motman has righly highlighted along with a few others here pick small quotes and then add your own inane response to them. Whats the point?

You ignore my valid points and in turn desperately reach for the racist flag, why because in your opinion its abhorrent to even for a moment hypothesise there is an alternative thought which isn't driven by racism.

Soon as i discuss Obesity which is also rife in this country the nerves settle and you're willing to acknowledge, at least be consistent in your prejudice. Again another hypocrite.

I thought you were hard as nails, you seem awfully thin skinned these days.

You seem to view issues through the prism of race.

Its the PC Projection BS that you use to make an opinion thats hypocrisy.

Didn’t I read something about anti Semitism recently? Now who was that, let me think..........
Bibi?

Funnily enough I was reading something about anti Islam recently. Now which party was that coming from, let me think...:)

Sponsored Links
I thought you were hard as nails, you seem awfully thin skinned these days.

You seem to view issues through the prism of race.

Its the PC Projection BS that you use to make an opinion thats hypocrisy.

Hard as my beautifully manicured nails naah god bless you :p

Theres alot of speculation on what I 'seem' to be..what's up 'Poirot' you not quite got a handle on who I am today?

Funny how the majority of the usual suspects who seem to know everything about every location won’t give their location in their profile. I suppose it’s easier to talk ****** about everyone else’s area when you won’t give yours.
Have you ever noticed how some posts never get a reply? Me too. I don't suppose the usual suspects want you to know. Probably live in some Lefty middle class predominantly white enclave with no experience of what's going on elsewhere other than what the hear being tittle tattled in the local coffee house.

Have you ever noticed how some posts never get a reply? Me too. I don't suppose the usual suspects want you to know. Probably live in some Lefty middle class predominantly white enclave with no experience of what's going on elsewhere other than what the hear being tittle tattled in the local coffee house.
I replied but you ignored it.
And what well-known ghettos are there in Essex?! You couldn't get more Middle England...

So which coffee house do you frequent?

I replied but you wont think outside your safe boundaries. And instead you panicked and hit the racist button.
I've never called you a racist or 'hit a racist button'. Please behave.

All I've read from you pretty much is jumbled up words, bad grammar and not a lot has made sense.

Have you ever noticed... Probably live in some Lefty middle class predominantly white enclave with no experience of what's going on elsewhere other than what the hear being tittle tattled in the local coffee house.

I've certainly noticed that mottie is in the habit of making up nonsense.

Sorry, I missed it. Where do you live/work again?

Greggs or McD'd's although I do have a rather expensive coffee machine indoors.
Just outside of London for the last couple of years. Have lived in 3 areas of London (2 areas in 'ghetto land' as it's been put here), Yorkshire, Scotland, Sussex as well as a few other places. Quite well traveled, seen all sorts and all walks of life in the UK, and abroad. Does that qualify me enough for you? I've moved over 20 times here in the UK and abroad.

So how long have you lived in middle England Essex?

Just outside of London for the last couple of years. Have lived in 3 areas of London (2 areas in 'ghetto land' as it's been put here), Yorkshire, Scotland, Sussex as well as a few other places. Quite well traveled, seen all sorts and all walks of life in the UK, and abroad. Does that qualify me enough for you? I've moved over 20 times here in the UK and abroad.

So how long have you lived in middle England Essex?

Since 1990. 20 moves eh? I bet you made lots of friends. :rolleyes:

What ghetto's did you live in then?

Sponsored Links
Back