An interesting read about how the Tories manipulate the media

None of that really address what EFL was talking about?
No EFL highjacked my post with an attempt to interpret it with his own opinion and filters of how i see brexit. When did i ever say we should leave with no deal which imho are words i would never use anyway, this is a divorce not a deal, never will be. Where do i start on correcting someone on a forum a) tarring everyone with the same brush b) getting it so wrong. NAh ill leave it thanks..

Sponsored Links
I just looked at Boris on facebook, did a search. I counted 20 'Boris Johnsons' with his face, all proclaiming to be him. So who are you following exactly? Which fake account?!

This is the real one
https://www.facebook.com/borisjohnson/

The Tories are spending around £50 million of tax payers money on Facebook marketing, which mostly involves paying people who operate fake accounts to comment how wonderful Boris' ideas area.
Look at the marketing accounts, it's all there for all to see.

This is the real one
https://www.facebook.com/borisjohnson/

The Tories are spending around £50 million of tax payers money on Facebook marketing, which mostly involves paying people who operate fake accounts to comment how wonderful Boris' ideas area.
Look at the marketing accounts, it's all there for all to see.

Sure try https://www.facebook.com/borisjohnson/ its not his account that seems fake it's some of his followers their comments and some of their names.

Actually, the real, official one seems to be this one:
https://www.facebook.com/10downingstreet/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
No EFL highjacked my post with an attempt to interpret it with his own opinion and filters of how i see brexit. When did i ever say we should leave with no deal which imho are words i would never use anyway, this is a divorce not a deal, never will be. Where do i start on correcting someone on a forum a) tarring everyone with the same brush b) getting it so wrong. NAh ill leave it thanks..
So why respond to EFL if you weren't going to address his point? He did have a fair point too.

People admit that there is a ton of fake news out there, that we are lied to on a regular basis and yet people still believe what they read. I guess the bottom line is these days that people only will believe what they want to believe and facts, truth or whatever can be damned! :)

So why respond to EFL if you weren't going to address his point? He did have a fair point too.

People admit that there is a ton of fake news out there, that we are lied to on a regular basis and yet people still believe what they read. I guess the bottom line is these days that people only will believe what they want to believe and facts, truth or whatever can be damned! :)
OK if i hear 39people are dead in a lorry and i see the police there we believe it, if i hear the government/political person has done good bad or any in between= pinch of salt.
Im waiting for someone to use this for or against Brexit lack of checks freedom of movement of lorries.. Brexit will stop people smuggling!

OK if i hear 39people are dead in a lorry and i see the police there we believe it, if i hear the government/political person has done good bad or any in between= pinch of salt.
Or use your common sense.
Why would anyone lie about 39 poor dead souls? What is to be gained by fibbing about this?

Why would a politician lie? What is to be gained by that.. oh, hang on.......

government/political person has done good bad or any in between= pinch of salt.

you say you take it with a pinch of salt but you repeat the propaganda message spouted by Cummings and co - you are brainwashed by the media.

Im waiting for someone to use this for or against Brexit lack of checks freedom of movement of lorries.. Brexit will stop people smuggling!
Some politician was on the radio the day it happened,blaming govt policy before anyone knows the exact circumstances.

you say you take it with a pinch of salt but you repeat the propaganda message spouted by Cummings and co - you are brainwashed by the media.
off you go blinkered person you have all the answers why debate on here?

A guy on the TV this morning said lorrys carrying smuggled people are probably coming through customs around 1 a week.

Apparently Brexit is being used as a marketing strategy by the smugglers -do it now before the borders are closed due to Brexit

in reality Brexit will have no material difference to people smuggling -its a worldwide problem that needs wide cooperation to deal with it. The level of customs checks required to stop it would be so onerous goods flow would be slowed too much.

People smuggling will obviously increase after Brexit - all those poor Europeans that will no longer be able to get her legally will simply come illegally.

off you go blinkered person you have all the answers why debate on here?
Dont be upset by the truth -you are brainwashed Simples.

You spend your time posting Tory Brexit mantra....just be honest with yourself :)

Sponsored Links
Back