An interesting read about how the Tories manipulate the media

Remainers do despise lies, yes.

never-before-have-l-heard-such-twaddle-5645552.png

Sponsored Links
Omg it's still going on.

Who are the gullible ones here. It's a bit like the big red bus syndrome omg omg it was a lie did you realise they're liars? Yes we did, tell me a time MPs don't promise the world during a campaign.

Here we are again omg they're lying about brexit. Yes it's a concern, am I surprised not at all they're all full of ****. Oh so that means you were conned into believing in Brexit. NO... for the billionth time it was all about moving away from the EU the movement and movement of anyone and everyone across from all the places wave bombed to sh.t etc etc. No nothing to do with stopping immigrants per se our country is fcked with diversity already which has failed in many places.

I've said it a million times (ok not quite) and I'll say it again. The current house all of em should be removed yes how about the next GE we start again with a new mandate, with a primary goal of cooperation where possible country before party. Self gains party gains over people should be fished out and outlawed. Yes leaders too, should be part of their mandate also. Brexit was a non political vote the body.overseeing this should have included all parties with the strict adherence to anti party collusion policies.

There are elements of the tories currently I find most unpleasant beyond Boris. But there you go.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: no point trying to explain it to the resident remoaners ( not remainers)

Most of em are as thick as 2 short planks :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Indeed some intellect there but intuition is sadly lacking..

Here we are again omg they're lying about brexit.
Lying is tedious.
Yeah, but you gotta admit, the red bus caper was a real stinker. Even if the gullible thickos were not going to be drawn in by the plethora of lies about the EU, they were always going to get snared by brazen promises about improving the NHS. A lot of the thickos are smoking, drinking fatties, so it hit the mark bullseye. Those least educated have the poorest health.

Leave won because of it. No deal, ASAP, ROFL, LOL, yeeehaaa.

Last edited:
Is a Labour MP admitting live on air that they don't want an election because the remain vote will split between them and the Lib Dems and therefore allow the Tories to win a majority manipulation by the Tories?

Is a Labour MP admitting they don't want an election until after we've left the EU in 2021 manipulation by the Tories?

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/iain-dale/iain-dale-forces-labour-mp-to-admit-labours-intent/

Amazing that even after the 'theoretical' risk of Boris crashing the UK out of Europe (which has now been stopped by the Surrender bill and the Letwin/Lord Pannick amendment), Labour are still saying they don't want an election because of the risk of Boris crashing us out of the Eu without a deal. The reality is that they just don't think they can win an election.

Is a Labour MP admitting live on air that they don't want an election because the remain vote will split between them and the Lib Dems and therefore allow the Tories to win a majority manipulation by the Tories?

Is a Labour MP admitting they don't want an election until after we've left the EU in 2021 manipulation by the Tories?

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/iain-dale/iain-dale-forces-labour-mp-to-admit-labours-intent/

Amazing that even after the 'theoretical' risk of Boris crashing the UK out of Europe (which has now been stopped by the Surrender bill and the Letwin/Lord Pannick amendment), Labour are still saying they don't want an election because of the risk of Boris crashing us out of the Eu without a deal. The reality is that they just don't think they can win an election.

A rubbish Labour leader doesnt mean people want brexit.

Conservatives are scared s hitless of a referendum.
Ress Mogg said recently: 'we cant have another referendum, we would lose'.

I say lets get a hard Brexit done now, no deal would be perfect.
I can then have a good laugh at people like you that keep saying what a great opportunity brexit is.

What FTA agreement will Johnson do with the EU.......he wont itll be rubbish, capitulation at every turn.

Trade agreement with the US....what a laugh. See what what trade agreement Korea got.....rubbish.

Lets bring it on and watch em stew in their juice.

An election should be fought on multiple issues, Brexit should be resolved with another referendum and if leave win, so be it. Let them have their sunlit uplands.

Sponsored Links
Back