An interesting read about how the Tories manipulate the media

When faced with the prospect of being called up on the untruths and lies they respond with the line of reasoning - "everyone lies" so that they are saying we are all participating in this charade - not just them. They want to normalise bad behaviour and thus making it harder to call people on their lies.

Sponsored Links
When faced with the prospect of being called up on the untruths and lies they respond with the line of reasoning - "everyone lies" so that they are saying we are all participating in this charade - not just them. They want to normalise bad behaviour and thus making it harder to call people on their lies.

Its shocking that Johnson is allowed to lie in PMQs.

When he was asked by Corbyn whether there would be checks from NI to UK he said 'there would be no checks' -it simply isnt true.

Johnson also said 'we got the deal through parliament' -simply not true

But festive will say 'but all MPs lie'

Its shocking that Johnson is allowed to lie in PMQs.

When he was asked by Corbyn whether there would be checks from NI to UK he said 'there would be no checks' -it simply isnt true.

Johnson also said 'we got the deal through parliament' -simply not true

But festive will say 'but all MPs lie'

My point is these lies just enable even greater lies. Why then should a Politician engage in the truth - it erodes the public institutions and trust. I would guarantee if it was Corbyn in power the RW on here would be up in arms, case in point they have not forgotten Blairs lies.

Why is it acceptable for a Politician to lie to you but not your Doctor?

I think we should deregulate healthcare where Drs do not have to tell the truth or have your health as their primary concern. We are all for less redtape. Free up Drs so they can tell lazy faking patients to their face they don't deserve healthcare - how is that not something we can all get behind?

Sponsored Links
Why is it acceptable for a Politician to lie to you but not your Doctor?

I think we should deregulate healthcare where Drs do not have to tell the truth or have your health as their primary concern. We are all for less redtape. Free up Drs so they can tell lazy faking patients to their face they don't deserve healthcare - how is that not something we can all get behind?
Bit of a tangent, Lol, docs lie too, seems that it's a pandemic, pardon the pun! I remember this hitting the news:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-48600923

My experience too is that docs primary concern isn't your health, it's money. All those trusts and GP surgeries don't send people off for tests when they should because it's too costly.

But am all for docs telling fakers to go do one!

Bit of a tangent, Lol, docs lie too, seems that it's a pandemic, pardon the pun! I remember this hitting the news:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-48600923

My experience too is that docs primary concern isn't your health, it's money. All those trusts and GP surgeries don't send people off for tests when they should because it's too costly.

But am all for docs telling fakers to go do one!

Ghost Patients- you make it sound sinister and Drs lying when the trust is that patients move on and many do not inform their GPs, the department that helped surgeries keep their records in order had a budget cut about 40% and one guess who won the contract to do the job..... Your friends Capita.

The problem with the NHS currently is the idiotic reforms in 2012 making the NHS more like a market and business creating perverse incentives.

So tell me who do you trust?

Did you know that Bernard actually believes Boris' lie about straight bananas?

https://www.channel4.com/news/peter-oborne-downing-street-putting-out-fake-news

• Glen Owen, Mail on Sunday editor - fake "foreign collusion investigation" story
  • Nick Robinson - weak & submissive questioning of PM on the above
  • Tim Shipman - fake story on Amber Rudd's seeing prorogation advice
  • Christopher Hope / Telegraph - bogus reporting on Yellowhammer leak
  • Peter Nicholls / The Times - ditto
  • Laura Kuenssberg - pushing bogus "No10Anon" lines on Benn Act compliance
  • Peston - ditto
  • james Forsyth / Spectator - so-called "Green ink memo"
  • Guido / order-order - "The provisional wing of Boris Johnson’s Conservative Party press office"
  • Express / Sun - "Johnson cheerleaders"

Last edited:
https://www.channel4.com/news/peter-oborne-downing-street-putting-out-fake-news

• Glen Owen, Mail on Sunday editor - fake "foreign collusion investigation" story
  • Nick Robinson - weak & submissive questioning of PM on the above
  • Tim Shipman - fake story on Amber Rudd's seeing prorogation advice
  • Christopher Hope / Telegraph - bogus reporting on Yellowhammer leak
  • Peter Nicholls / The Times - ditto
  • Laura Kuenssberg - pushing bogus "No10Anon" lines on Benn Act compliance
  • Peston - ditto
  • james Forsyth / Spectator - so-called "Green ink memo"
  • Guido / order-order - "The provisional wing of Boris Johnson’s Conservative Party press office"
  • Express / Sun - "Johnson cheerleaders"
Shock horror..People lie...You do come across as a bit new and naive and wet behind the ears..Bit like when you discover Santa is not real ..Whoops...hope that is not a spoiler for you.

Boris Johnson knew about declaration form for goods NI to GB, he asked about it to Juncker on the day the deal was finalised.

He knew full well about the forms and was concerned enough to try and remove the requirement.
But he still told parliament there would be no checks required or forms to be filled.

LIAR (y)

BuzzFeed’s Alberto Nardelli and Alex Wickham are reporting that Boris Johnson personally raised the issue of businesses having to fill in export forms on goods moving between Great Britain and Northern Ireland in a phone call with Jean-Claude Juncker, the European commission president, on the morning the Brexit deal was agreed.

Juncker insisted that the matter could not be renegotiated. Shortly afterwards, in a follow-up call, Johnson agreed the deal, thereby accepting the need for the forms.

This shows the PM knew the issue would be problematic, but signed it off anyway

Shock horror..People lie...You do come across as a bit new and naive and wet behind the ears..Bit like when you discover Santa is not real ..Whoops...hope that is not a spoiler for you.

So why do you believe the lies?

Sponsored Links
Back