Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
I'll assume all this 'outrage' about AR is just Tory deflection from the Rwanda Bill struggling through the HoL...I think Rish! has ordered the doors be shut and nobody goes to the bar till it's sorted. Right.

I'll assume all this 'outrage' about AR is just Tory deflection from the Rwanda Bill struggling through the HoL...I think Rish! has ordered the doors be shut and nobody goes to the bar till it's sorted. Right.
Don't understand how a bill which says oranges are apples can get through. Its 1984 or animal farm territory. Our MP's are supposed to be intelligent. That said, if Rishi is trounced at the locals next week, it doesn't say much for the general election later this year. Apparently they are worried about the torey Birmingham and Teeside mayors losing in particular.

Sponsored Links
Incredible that a mainstream newspaper gets it's front page information from people on a DIY forum!
I very much doubt the Wail would use anything nearly as credible. They usually take an ordinary story, turn it into a moron-grabbing headline and feed it to open mouthed idiots.

I very much doubt the Wail would use anything nearly as credible. They usually take an ordinary story, turn it into a moron-grabbing headline and feed it to open mouthed idiots.

The Wail story was beyond pathetic. It was supposed to be about this vital document which proved all the allegations about AR. But it was just a copy of her signature on the sale contract for her house. It was truly desperate.

The Wail story was beyond pathetic. It was supposed to be about this vital document which proved all the allegations about AR. But it was just a copy of her signature on the sale contract for her house. It was truly desperate.
And still the same few cling to it and wave it about, as facts.

Deceit

The desperation for AR to be a saint knows no bounds. Lets just ignore all the people who provide a conflicting series of events. They are all bigots in the eyes of Labour lovies. You do remember the bigot comment don't you?

Oh hell sorry I did not mention AR's level of deceit did I.

The desperation for AR to be a saint knows no bounds. Lets just ignore all the people who provide a conflicting series of events. They are all bigots in the eyes of Labour lovies. You do remember the bigot comment don't you?

Oh hell sorry I did not mention AR's level of deceit did I.
What is it that you don't understand?

Nobody is claiming she is a saint. Most, if not all, are understanding she may need to resign, be sacked, get punished if found guilty.

But nobody has yet presented the facts on here. You personally have been asked to show them repeatedly, and cannot or will not.

Come on Carman the situation and facts have been listed so many time I have lost count why don't you take the blinkers off and look.

Come on Carman the situation and facts have been listed so many time I have lost count why don't you take the blinkers off and look.

(For the casual observer:

No facts have yet been posted in this thread.
Andydevon is relying on the probability that the casual observer will not trawl almost 1700 posts, to realise that deceit.
A not uncommon tactic, employed to close down posts that are unhelpful to their desired narrative.

With that in mind, you are free to resume your casual browsing (y).)

Now 1700+ posts.

Come on boys your just trolling now Its clear what AR claimed as its clear that this could not be the case. Even her aid and next door neighbor say she is lying.

Unless AR's aide has any further information though, I fail to see how he can "have no doubt" that the house was "Ms Rayner's family home", when he specifically states that he remembers it all "quite vividly", it being "memorable" because "it was the first and only time I visited her home".

Sponsored Links
Back