Angela Rayner

Notwithstanding the fraud act, you also have the Criminal Attempts Act

A person may be guilty of attempting to commit an offence to which this section applies even though the facts are such that the commission of the offence is impossible.

But these are already covered by Fraud.

Going back to your Murder example, depending on the circumstances you have:

1. Murder (someone else killed him but you were part of the attack group - joint enterprise)
2. Attempted Murder (didn't know he was dead, but attempted to kill him)
3. knew he was dead - I think Corpse desecration is an offence, but I can't find anything to back that up.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Wrong.

The investigation by the competent authority.

Not some rabid rumour-monger like yourself, hammering his keyboard to generate unsubstantiated attacks from a position of deliberate ignorance.
That is pretty much all you post on this forum.

Sponsored Links
I originally thought she mistakenly misunderstood the rules and possibly failed to update various documents. But given she has so strongly denied what is obviously true, and has chosen to run with a version of events that any reasonable person would find unbelievable, I can only conclude that she is dishonest. How dishonest remains to be seen.

What we know is - she was not living where she claimed she was living, did not sell a property that was her and her husbands primary residence and apparently did not file the required documents. Since her other home has also been sold, we assume the same is also true of that property.

Therefore, by order of the rules set by the left wing mafia, she must be sacked. Oh wait she's not a tory MP... shhhhh motorbiking. its only Tory liars we care about.

Therefore, by order of the rules set by the left wing mafia, she must be sacked. Oh wait she's not a tory MP... shhhhh motorbiking. its only Tory liars we care about.
Absoloute rubbish. Nobody has defended her, just pointing out a proper investigation and result needs to take place.

Sacking, or worse may be the correct outcome if proven guilty.

The rest of your statement is just your opinion, biased as usual

Motorbiking has convinced himself that Angela has committed a crime. He has repeatedly alleged that she is guilt of tax evasion.

He will not accept any investigation short of a conviction.

But he has not seen the tax papers or heard the results of an official investigation. He is working off his own prejudices and rumours.

Inside his own head, he has held his own trial and found her guilty.

JohnD sings oh Jeremy Corby with his fingers in his ears.

He wants to ignore that Angela Rayner claimed to be living somewhere she wasn't living and sold a home that wasn't her home.
Her neighbours must be liars, her aides must be liars, her social media full of lies, her twitter lies...

OOOOh Jeremy Corbyn ♫♪♪

everything was filed correctly and on time, righto

Seriously, motorbiking, you need to cut down on that glue.

Your hallucinations are getting more deranged.

Sponsored Links
Back