Angela Rayner

Post 1762 boys and girls - now 8th

Its the 6th or maybe the 7th time now. Its not the original act, could be deliberate, or incompetence but the lies and deceit around the cover up that will catch up with her.

* Carman I am not your secretary remember.

Sponsored Links
It's all inside his head

He talks as if he thinks it's real.

Post 1762 boys and girls - now 8th

Its the 6th or maybe the 7th time now. Its not the original act, could be deliberate, or incompetence but the lies and deceit around the cover up that will catch up with her.

* Carman I am not your secretary remember.
Touched a nerve?

Its mbk that keeps saying she is guilty, take it up with him

Sponsored Links
Well seem to have triggered a few on this thread though. Do you see why Carmen?
I've said before and will say again.

I've got no problem with any politician of any party facing due punishment,

When found guilty.

I keep asking mbk for the details of the outcome in this case, but no joy. Have you got the results?

If not, let's wait for the outcome? Don't you see why we should?

Go back and read the thread its already been shown AR has changed her story. Its the cover up not the guilt that matters. Is that the 9th time now?

Go back and read the thread its already been shown AR has changed her story. Its the cover up not the guilt that matters. Is that the 9th time now?
its a non story

one which right wing fools are getting their knickers in a twist about

funny how Andy never made any comments about Michelle Mone

Andy is fine with £200m if its a Tory, but extremely upset when a labour Mp mightve under paid tax by £1500

Tory voters = bunch of hypocrites

I'm not interested in the stories, I'm interested in the actual outcome of the actual facts.

You may prefer the headlines

How do you feel about Grant Shapps, the ex-Chairman of the Conservative Party?

Sponsored Links
Back