Angela Rayner

nonsense - you are interviewed under caution if you are suspected of committing a criminal offence.
Complete and utter bolox.

All police interviews are conducted “under caution”

Anything not conducted under caution is not an interview.

Anyway the police had already dismissed it, it’s only the fact grifting Conservative MPs put pressure on the police to investigate.

Anybody with a brain can see it’s not a police matter, it’s a tax matter.

What criminal offence has she committed? - the only one I can see is electoral register fraud and the police aren’t interested in anything somtrivial

Sponsored Links
yes its very hypocritical to go on about other MPs tax affairs and mistakes when your own aren't in order

There’s no f****g equivalence between the massive, disgusting millions and billions of fraud committed by Conservative MPs and Angela Rayner.

You are being truly pathetic.

good grief no.
Motorbiking please show me where you have participated in calling out the massive corruption of PPE contracts in a thread where you’ve contributed over dozens of pages.

Hypocrite
If you use the search you will find that I have supported criminal convictions if Fraud is proven and civil action if there are breaches of contract. I do not believe it is illegal to take advantage of supply and demand and price accordingly. While I chose to do my Covid related work on a cost only basis, I acknowledge others were under no such obligation.

Complete and utter bolox.

All police interviews are conducted “under caution”

Anything not conducted under caution is not an interview.

Anyway the police had already dismissed it, it’s only the fact grifting Conservative MPs put pressure on the police to investigate.

Anybody with a brain can see it’s not a police matter, it’s a tax matter.

What criminal offence has she committed? - the only one I can see is electoral register fraud and the police aren’t interested in anything somtrivial
nonsense - informal and voluntary interviews happen all the time. Particularly if there is no suspicion of a criminal offence. Once it becomes clear that there may be reasonable suspicion of an offence, then it moves up to a PACE interview under caution.
There’s no f****g equivalence between the massive, disgusting millions and billions of fraud committed by Conservative MPs and Angela Rayner.

You are being truly pathetic.
why not start a thread about it.

If you use the search you will find that I have supported criminal convictions if Fraud is proven and civil action if there are breaches of contract. I do not believe it is illegal to take advantage of supply and demand and price accordingly. While I chose to do my Covid related work on a cost only basis, I acknowledge others were under no such obligation

Thank you for proving my point…..you have never ever called out the billions Conservative Party gave out on bogus contracts to their mates on the VIP lane.

But you’ve spent 120+ pages whining about Angela Rayner on what is at worst a couple of grand.

Hypocrite is exactly what you are

Sponsored Links
Search says you're lying... again. You've referred to her as the Bra Baroness over 30 times.

Is 100% relevant to this thread
I'm sure they would all be locked up for committing these "millions and billions of fraud", but I suspect these are NotchyFacts™. PPE Medpro is being Sued for £133M against a contract of £200M, and so far, I don't think anyone has been charged with Fraud. the Asset Freezes were also negotiated, not imposed.

As I said in the thread on the subject. If there is a breach of contract I support a claim, if there is Fraud I support a prosecution. If you want to look deeper, I suggest you do some research on the relatively new legal concept of "Unjust Enrichment" which is also claimed. It is not simply that the seller made huge profit from the deal.

This thread is about Angela Rayner's attempted cover up of her dodgy tax affairs. I don't care that she made a minor mistake, I care that she tried to cover it up and pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

I'm sure they would all be locked up for committing these "millions and billions of fraud", but I suspect these are NotchyFacts™. PPE Medpro is being Sued for £133M against a contract of £200M, and so far, I don't think anyone has been charged with Fraud. the Asset Freezes were also negotiated, not imposed.

As I said in the thread on the subject. If there is a breach of contract I support a claim, if there is Fraud I support a prosecution. If you want to look deeper, I suggest you do some research on the relatively new legal concept of "Unjust Enrichment" which is also claimed. It is not simply that the seller made huge profit from the deal.
Was she interviewed under caution? GUILTY! (in your eyes) if she was.

Sponsored Links
Back