Angela Rayner

The investigation can go back four years
thank you for admitting I am correct

it is noted gas112 has never criticised the govt for spaffing £4b up the wall on bogus PPE contracts

the stench of gas112s hypocrisy is overwhelming

Sponsored Links
tax investiggation time limits
The investigation can go back four years, although this is extended to six years where careless mistakes have been made, and 20 years if there is any indication of dishonesty.

by repeatedly denying it and putting wrong address that is dishonesty you know where you live
If you know this, why do you try to misrepresent it

Let's face it the lefties will defend her, even if it turns out that her tax evasion was deliberate. Poor value emergency supply contracts maybe s***, but so far nothing illegal has emerged.

If you are going to be a loudmouth on other people's tax, you better make sure you understand the rules that apply to your own dealings.
Who is defending her?

Showing there are much worse cases isn't defence. Its showing hypocrisy

If only the government had handy tools to walk you through the calculations step by step…. Oh wait they do.

Angela sold her house and became an MP within 60 days. She still had time to get her affairs in order.

The fact is she is just a loud mouth gobsh** not very bright and probably thought she’d get away with it. Just the right kinda gal to be deputy PM.

She’s 2 jags in a skirt, but less bright.
Wow, the woman hatred is strong with this one.
I can envisage an apoplectic gammon, complete with steam coming out of his ears, if she ever gets to decide on the wealthy paying more tax.
Good ole Angela.(y)
:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
thank you for admitting I am correct

it is noted gas112 has never criticised the govt for spaffing £4b up the wall on bogus PPE contracts

the stench of gas112s hypocrisy is overwhelming
i know you struggle with reading and your ruler doesnt stretch as far across as the 20 years. Lets see what now happens after the current investigation

no swerve at all is it dishonest to lie where you live for tax purposes yes or no
Another separate question, equals another swerve.

To remind you, your comment was about the number of years hmrc could investigate, not my address

Another separate question, equals another swerve.

To remind you, your comment was about the number of years hmrc could investigate, not my address
yes and my comment was correct it is not out of time frame as there is an indication of dishonesty and they can go back 20 years what bit of that are you struggling with

Let's face it the lefties will defend her, even if it turns out that her tax evasion was deliberate. Poor value emergency supply contracts maybe s***, but so far nothing illegal has emerged.

If you are going to be a loudmouth on other people's tax, you better make sure you understand the rules that apply to your own dealings.
I haven’t defended her, if she is found to have been dishonest she deserves to be fined.

Poor value emergency supply contracts maybe s***, but so far nothing illegal has emerged

Motorbiking says:

£4b of taxpayers money spaffed up the wall, MBK say “bah it was just “poor value”

Labour MP might have done something wrong and could owe max £3,500 MBK says: “oh god it’s absolutely horrendous, I need to post pages and pages about it, it’s that bad.

Conservative voters: extreme hypocrites.
They have no shame

yes and my comment was correct it is not out of time frame as there is an indication of dishonesty and they can go back 20 years what bit of that are you struggling with
How you misrepresented it.

I'm not struggling, it's you that's swerving

Sponsored Links
Back