Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
That's saying the bleeding obvious they all do some good when they're getting their foot on the first rung of the ladder, otherwise it would be a pointless exercise in climbing the greasy pole
There are plenty of politicians who continue to do good work throughout their career.

You need to start taking a more sophisticated look at life….go and have a look at the work of those in select committees.

The rwr are up in arms about AR, and it's only right that if she owes anything it should be paid, with any punishment deemed necessary.

And I hear the Bra Baroness and hubby have been trying to sell mansions and yachts to get some cash together to pay back their ill-gotten millions

Sponsored Links
There are plenty of politicians who continue to do good work throughout their career.

You need to start taking a more sophisticated look at life….go and have a look at the work of those in select committees.
Why? It's John Prescott we're talking of here, you know the cat that got the cream when he draped himself in ermine.

Angela Rayner Tax Protest Was Staged by Conservative Politicians Posing as ‘Tax Activists’​

A supposedly grassroots ‘tax protest’ against Labour Deputy Leader Angela Rayner, which hit the headlines on Wednesday, was actually organised by the Conservative party

Oh well, it’s not like they’ve got anything to do….like running the country

Does anyone really care! Labour will be as bad as the conservatives.

Brown cost us fck knows how much. (Removed)
I’m ex Labour and won’t waste a vote.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angela Rayner Tax Protest Was Staged by Conservative Politicians Posing as ‘Tax Activists’​

A supposedly grassroots ‘tax protest’ against Labour Deputy Leader Angela Rayner, which hit the headlines on Wednesday, was actually organised by the Conservative party

Oh well, it’s not like they’ve got anything to do….like running the country

IMG_6301.gif

Well this is the daftest response ever seen on this forum. Not only a personal attack but a swerve against a plainly deceitful and manipulative Labour politician. Shameful Johnd.

@nwgs Are you trying to get the thread locked?
No?

That’s my opinion. I’ve stated it numerous times.

(Removed) Brown sold our gold off at a, well let’s call it a criminally low price.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well blow me down, who saw that coming...
Those 'protestors' seemed well prepared. Did I hear the word stunt....

Tax expert says: “we will never know if Angela Rayner paid the right amount of tax”

Tax export or a gaggle of right wing angry gammons…..I wonder which one knows :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back