Angela Rayner

You said it and nwgs and gas112 witnessed it and laughed at the time.
I'll admit that I said science evolves as it makes new discoveries. So what?

You seem to think, as a result of that, you can ignore scientific discovery/research because it may change in the future.

That's just nuts.

Sponsored Links
And therein lies the joke anybody with an iota of common sense knows science changes as it evolved. You though when discussing climate change, the virus etc come up with the mantra follow the science and if anyone challenges it you come out with is that a gut feeling, dismiss it as a conspiracy theory etc.
So science does change with advancement and no one can be 100% certain science has it right and here you are admitting it, science evolves.
Lol.

Last edited:
But what did she mean by 'stand down'?

From her role in the labour party shadow cabinet, or as an MP?
As deputy leader, though she might be reinstated in due course.

Like camoron made a miraculous political comeback after making the biggest screw up in UK political/social/economic history since...

Well since whenever!

Sponsored Links
I haven't heard any argument to say that what she did wasn't wrong.
Starmer's a lawyer he should be able to work it out.
She probably should pay the money back, and step down as DL. Show some respectability.
She can come back later. Of course it's political handbags, but that's the game. I think it's about 10 people she's called to resign.

I suspect she'd be out of her depth as DL in a government anyway. Emily Thornberry could do it better.

The more they ramped up the fear the more I distrusted what they were telling me - the more utube/ facebook removed anything different than the prescribed text the less trust I had in the official line. All of their nudge units/ social behaviour experts, focus groups to think up wording, did not work on me. Not to mention a unit of the army monitoring the public's social media for wrong speak. With party gate it seems that those in the know and with access to the data did not believe it either. But ultimately I was forced to take the vax.
So who did you believe during the Covid outbreak? The fella down the pub or your feelings?

I haven't heard any argument to say that what she did wasn't wrong.
Starmer's a lawyer he should be able to work it out.
She probably should pay the money back, and step down as DL. Show some respectability.
She can come back later. Of course it's political handbags, but that's the game. I think it's about 10 people she's called to resign.

I suspect she'd be out of her depth as DL in a government anyway. Emily Thornberry could do it better.

I agree she's a Thorn in the side of the Tory's

Correct. It will end up being a great optic and a win/win for Labour, no matter what the outcome.

The greedy grasping Tories don't even bother resigning. Their scumbags have to be levered out of power with a large pole.

Last edited:
And therein lies the joke anybody with an iota of common sense knows science changes as it evolved. You though when discussing climate change, the virus etc come up with the mantra follow the science and if anyone challenges it you come out with is that a gut feeling, dismiss it as a conspiracy theory etc.
So science does change with advancement and no one can be 100% certain science has it right and here you are admitting it, science evolves.
Lol.

But your arguments against vaccines and manmade climate change are not based on fact.

So we can dismiss your wacky conspiracy theories…because that is what they are

It's going to be one of those boys it's going to be one of those days. Lol

All of their nudge units/ social behaviour experts, focus groups to think up wording, did not work on me
And yet it takes mere seconds to convince you the world is flat. How come?

Who did you believe during the Covid days?

So science does change with advancement and no one can be 100% certain science has it right and here you are admitting it
Wow, you don't believe any science. Gut feelings rule...

Sponsored Links
Back