ANOTHER AMAZING IDEA FROM ............BOB DOLE..............

B

B.O.B DOLE

WHY IS THERE NOT a free advertising forum for business there is on most other diy forums,

such as gas engineers in different area,s of the country we could put those cowboys yellow pages out of business ..............

why is it is always me who comes up with the bright idea,s

Sponsored Links
i'd be more than willing to hire some of the guys on here, they seem to be very good at their jobs.

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
WHY IS THERE NOT a free advertising forum for business there is on most other diy forums
Because this is not one of the other DIY forums - is that not obvious to you?

For example, if the most stupid DIYnot member were to join a different forum, and then ask the question "Why there was nobody as stupid as me on this forum, until I joined", then the answer would be blindingly obvious. To everyone.

Softus said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
WHY IS THERE NOT a free advertising forum for business there is on most other diy forums
Because this is not one of the other DIY forums - is that not obvious to you?

For example, if the most stupid DIYnot member were to join a different forum, and then ask the question "Why there was nobody as stupid as me on this forum, until I joined", then the answer would be blindingly obvious. To everyone.

softarse i think you would be the ideal candidate for the most boring member on this forum

Don't be such a defeatist! Put it to a vote, Bob, I think you'd be amazed at the number of supporters you'd get....

ban-all-sheds said:
Don't be such a defeatist! Put it to a vote, Bob, I think you'd be amazed at the number of supporters you'd get....

I would have to disagree with you on this, I don't find bob boring in the least.

B.O.B DOLE said:
WHY IS THERE NOT a free advertising forum for business there is on most other diy forums,

such as gas engineers in different area,s of the country we could put those cowboys yellow pages out of business ..............

Well, bright-eyes, as one of the businesses here I can tell you there is an advertising section on this forum: see "find a supplier/find an expert".
It's not for free, but £30 a year is almost for free ;) It could be better organised, I give you that, but that seems to be in the pipe-line.

WoodYouLike said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

Well, bright-eyes, as one of the businesses here I can tell you there is an advertising section on this forum: see "find a supplier/find an expert".
It's not for free, but £30 a year is almost for free ;) It could be better organised, I give you that, but that seems to be in the pipe-line.

i already know about that i mean FREE

WoodYouLike said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

Does anyone get any calls for their 30 quid?

Bob - you say you know about the chargeable advertising section on this site.

And yet you ask why there isn't a free advertising section.

Just how thick are you?

WoodYouLike said:
It could be better organised, I give you that, but that seems to be in the pipe-line.

You're not kidding it could be better organised! My favourites takes me straight to the forum index and I had never looked at the rest of the site. I just ventured out there and didn't like it. I looked for a product and was offered several categories to click on, and the one that I clicked on said 'sorry this category is empty'! So why offer it in the first place?
I think I'll stick to this section and if I want anything from screwfix it's easier to look in the catalogue.

B.O.B DOLE

you have a point but I think the admins here need to get some money to run the site ...
hosting costs.....
an when they got mega bandwidth threads like this forum ,its not cheap ,

yeah CGI free boards are ok , but are open to the servers crashing /TOS shut downs

if it was free it wouldnt be the site it is now .... ;)

it would be like *******.com an forum, or the other sh*te places ....

the admins got this place right ,

Sponsored Links
Back