Another Idiot

Sponsored Links
Following on from last week where I had a dangerous tailgater, I seemed to have attracted another idiot.

I was at the lights when I could hear a deafening bass sound coming from behind. The car behind was a sporty type and had a young (must be deaf) driver with the volume of his stereo at deafening levels. I could swear it was louder than an open air concert! :eek:

I drove off but had to pull in and let him pass as it was insufferable. He sped off at the speed of light taking with him his noise! :LOL:
there is a rumour going around which says that blah blah-Motors have imported a dud batch of radios from China, all in the branded boxes, but all stuck on full volume.

Was you in blah blah city? :LOL:

It's quite simple. Telephone your local Police non-emergency number; in Lancashire it's 0845 1 25 35 45 and in Manchester it's 0161 872 5050. Report the driver and if the make and reg agree they will log it against that car and next time he is spotted by a patrol car equipped with ANPR he will get stopped for a chat and a "producer" notice. More then three reports will earn him a visit at home and the possibility of his car being confiscated

so phone the old bill.... make an accusation.... and then the police will break the law for pulling over a motorist for no reason...

how sad are you...

It's quite simple. Telephone your local Police non-emergency number; in Lancashire it's 0845 1 25 35 45 and in Manchester it's 0161 872 5050. Report the driver and if the make and reg agree they will log it against that car and next time he is spotted by a patrol car equipped with ANPR he will get stopped for a chat and a "producer" notice. More then three reports will earn him a visit at home and the possibility of his car being confiscated.

Have you nothing better to do with your time Victor Meldrew?

Sponsored Links

have you...... either comment on the post or no comment....

simple.... but only for you... :LOL:

have you...... either comment on the post or no comment....

simple.... but only for you... :LOL:

RigidRaider sounds like a miserable old git, come to think of it so do you. :LOL:

miserable.... well maybe at times....

but old..... jesus.... :p

We have dealt with an habitual speeding scumbag in our street in this way and he no longer speeds, endangering our children.

:LOL: someone tryed that with me in my street, but it is a 60 limit, i can just get from 60-0 doing an emergency stop from their house to mine, i do it every time now :cool:

RigidRaider sounds like a miserable old git, come to think of it so do you.

get back in your trap...... ;)

Sponsored Links
Back