Another mass shooting in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
My gripe here is not guns / cars but why the media seem to think unnecessary and avoidable deaths 3000 miles away on another continent is more important and news worthy than what happens here

this is a thread about mass shooting in America -of course that is a concern, it doesnt mean it cant be reported because there are deaths on British roads.

Its not a reason to be complacent, but UK roads are the safest in the world. The UK has worked hard and continues to work hard to reduce road deaths. But until technology overides human nature, road deaths will be a thing.

under the current situation, road deaths in the UK cant be dramatically reduced. In comparison if guns were removed from America -95% of gun deaths would disappear overnight.

Surely you have heard the expression 'low hanging fruit' - thats been picked from UK road death rates, meanwhile the US gun laws are obvious low hanging fruit.

You are the victim in your inability to prioritise what is important - stop yourself being led by the news moguls

Silly Mutroast thinks only the BBC are reporting the latest USA mass shootings.
where did I say suggest that - I used the beeb as an example, it is probably the most followed news outlet, and the one I tune into.

Sponsored Links
inability.
Get a grown up to read it to you and stop deflecting or using whataboutery. Totally pointless.

Several people are murdered by white terrorists and makes news headlines around the globe and all Muttroast can do is talk about is traffic accidents.:rolleyes:

Are you sure your a Tory.????

This Brexit stuff has really played with your head....

The Brexit stuff has not played with my head.

I have mostly voted Tory in the past, but Im not a tribal follower of politics.

Just look at all what the Tories have done and are doing -its not good is it?

look at PIP and universal credit: 250,000 disabled people have had their benefits cut -what do you think of that?

universal credit: somebody falls on hard times: 'sorry mate, we will get you some money in 4 weeks, go and sleep rough until then'

upload_2019-8-4_12-21-38.png

Nor read - classic.

look at PIP and universal credit: 250,000 disabled people have had their benefits cut -what do you think of that?

And who's my local MP?

universal credit: somebody falls on hard times: 'sorry mate, we will get you some money in 4 weeks, go and sleep rough until then'

You need to see the amount of people living in Tents in the forests and water ways. And the amount of rough sleepers...

There comes a time when you think stop immigration at least until we can look after what we have at the moment..

ALL news outlets are reporting the latest USA mass killings as headline news. Take your head out of your ass.
where did I say they were not

Get a grown up to read it to you and stop deflecting or using whataboutery. Totally pointless.

Several people are murdered by white terrorists and makes news headlines around the globe and all Muttroast can do is talk about is traffic accidents.:rolleyes:
Says the person making childish skits

you really should try to think for yourself and not be so obviously led by how the news organisations

where did I say they were not

He just makes things up knowing that no one else will look to see if you have or have not said anything...

Ask him to show you... What he does then is he goes missing...

What he does then is he goes missing...
If he did not, he would be accused of having nothing better to do - than be here with you.

He's probably gone to the pub to accuse everyone there of being there and having nothing better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back