Another Spanish quarantine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All. This quarantine returning from. Spain caper

Who is going yo enforce it?

If it was me I would say

Yep I shall be going home to quarantine for 14 days :sneaky:

But actually Afai am. Concerned they can go and do one ;)

Sponsored Links
All. This quarantine returning from. Spain caper

Who is going yo enforce it?

If it was me I would say

Yep I shall be going home to quarantine for 14 days :sneaky:

But actually Afai am. Concerned they can go and do one ;)
Same with any law,rule,,guide,choose to obey or break it.

Good old Chris Whitty. (y)

France will be next looking at that chart. Who was it on here that was saying that Europeans were more responsible than Britons at following ze rulz?

Sponsored Links
In have no idea what that means. Is it some type of secret code or is it teenager txt spk?

Joanne jackson.
The screaming nurse at the airport just back from holiday.
On £1000 per week and is moaning about who will pay her mortgage while she is in quarintine.
And of course can still afford a holiday.
You couldn't make it up.:ROFLMAO:

Joanne jackson.
The screaming nurse at the airport just back from holiday.
On £1000 per week and is moaning about who will pay her mortgage while she is in quarintine.
And of course can still afford a holiday.
You couldn't make it up.:ROFLMAO:
To be fair, an extra £2k on your holiday cost does make it out of most people's price range.

You'd expect at least to have a decent trip to Australia on that price!

Try another forum, try mumsnet.I'm sure they can deal with cry baby's.
Victim blaming.
It isn't about how sensitive the victim might or might not be. It's about the attitude of the one doing the abusing.
If it were in a domestic situation it would be called psychological domestic abuse.
Blaming, shaming, and name calling are a few verbally abusive behaviors which can affect a victim emotionally. The victim's self-worth and emotional well being are altered and even diminished by the verbal abuse, resulting in an emotionally-abused victim.

More subtle emotionally abusive behaviors include insults, putdowns, arbitrary and unpredictable behavior, and gaslighting (e.g. the denial that previous abusive incidents occurred). Modern technology has led to new forms of abuse, by text messaging and online cyber-bullying.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_abuse
Fortunately I'm sufficiently self-confident to withstand it. But that doesn't excuse the abuser.

If you're into victim blaming there's no such thing as rape, it'll be the victim's fault. :evil:

Victim blaming.
It isn't about how sensitive the victim might or might not be. It's about the attitude of the one doing the abusing.
If it were in a domestic situation it would be called psychological domestic abuse.
Blaming, shaming, and name calling are a few verbally abusive behaviors which can affect a victim emotionally. The victim's self-worth and emotional well being are altered and even diminished by the verbal abuse, resulting in an emotionally-abused victim.

More subtle emotionally abusive behaviors include insults, putdowns, arbitrary and unpredictable behavior, and gaslighting (e.g. the denial that previous abusive incidents occurred). Modern technology has led to new forms of abuse, by text messaging and online cyber-bullying.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_abuse
Fortunately I'm sufficiently self-confident to withstand it. But that doesn't excuse the abuser.

If you're into victim blaming there's no such thing as rape, it'll be the victim's fault. :evil:

Mentioning rape, domestic abuse in the same post as you getting all upset and overly sensitive for being called an idiot.. You utter utter deluded tosser and what a thoroughly unpleasant chap you are to compare yourself and this situation to those who are real victims of abuse..

"We'll be horrid so that you're nice to us"

I wonder if Cummings thought of that.

Mentioning rape, domestic abuse in the same post as you getting all upset and overly sensitive for being called an idiot.. You utter utter deluded tosser and what a thoroughly unpleasant chap you are to compare yourself and this situation to those who are real victims of abuse..
True to form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back