Another Spanish quarantine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the enforced wearing of masks, could be effected more or less immediately, but the government gave about two weeks notice.
They couldn't threaten £100 fines without people having the chance to buy them. 10 days was a long time, but I understand why.

Sponsored Links
They couldn't threaten £100 fines without people having the chance to buy them. 10 days was a long time, but I understand why.
There's very little chance of it being policed properly anyway. They could have introduced it immediately with a little leaway for fines.

There's very little chance of it being policed properly anyway. They could have introduced it immediately with a little leaway for fines.
No they shouldn't.
What were the elderly people supposed to do? Or people who couldn't drive? Masks were selling out very fast online (I know because I tried to buy some). Shops are selling them now, but they needed to get to the shops without a mask to buy a mask or a chance for friends/family to pick some up.
If they'd done this immediately, people would've complained that it was a money-making scheme. What they did was correct imo.

Sponsored Links
Shops are selling them now, but they needed to get to the shops without a mask to buy a mask or a chance for friends/family to pick some up.
Masks have been available in the shops for many weeks, probably at least a couple of months, well they have here.
Like I said, a little leaway in enforcing the fines could have been allowed with the measure introduced immediately.

I bought my first mask at the pharmacie about 3 months ago, the next lot of masks at the supermarket about 2 months ago, the latest a few weeks ago form the le Mans website, with about 2 days delivery.

Masks have been available in the shops for many weeks, probably at least a couple of months, well they have here.
Like I said, a little leaway in enforcing the fines could have been allowed with the measure introduced immediately.

I bought my first mask at the pharmacie about 3 months ago, the next lot of masks at the supermarket about 2 months ago, the latest a few weeks ago form the le Mans website, with about 2 days delivery.
Don't make the mistake in thinking everyone does the same as you.

Don't make the mistake in thinking everyone does the same as you.
I don't and that's a silly thing to say. Masks have been available in the shops and online for months.
There's no excuse for not having one, at least buying one on the next shopping trip. They're cheap and easily obtainable.
They've been required on public transport since beginning of June, approx.

Are they not allowed a refund? 2 weeks isolation ruled by the gov is surely something that people can't help/have much of a choice?
EasyJet don’t care about what the government rules are - you’ve booked a flight and that’s what you’ll get! No refund as the flight has not been cancelled. Yet! We had the same thing a few weeks ago with our Barcelona flights. They contact you and give you the option of a voucher or rescheduling flight. Valid for only a few days. They 'normally' cancel the flight after this time. If you take up the offer, you can’t then have a refund. We held our nerve and got the refund. ;)

I don't and that's a silly thing to say. Masks have been available in the shops and online for months.
There's no excuse for not having one, at least buying one on the next shopping trip. They're cheap and easily obtainable.
Oh what a silly thing to say Himmy, sorry, in your book, you're being abusive :LOL:

It's irrelevant that masks may be available, it wasn't mandatory in shops until last week.
As soon as they brought in a possibility of a fine, they had to give people a chance to buy some. Why is that so hard to grasp?

Oh what a silly thing to say Himmy, sorry, in your book, you're being abusive :LOL:

It's irrelevant that masks may be available, it wasn't mandatory in shops until last week.
As soon as they brought in a possibility of a fine, they had to give people a chance to buy some. Why is that so hard to grasp?
You're obviously spoiling for a pointless argument again.
Can you not accept that we can have a difference of opinion, and discuss it politely, without resorting to silly comments.
That's a rhetorical question.

I know masks were not mandatory in shops until last week, but it could have been made so ten days ago, or with immediate effect from the announcement.
Therefore it's not irrelevant.

I see the usual pair are intent on a pointless argument again.
Do carry on without me. You usually do.

You're obviously spoiling for a pointless argument again.
Can you not accept that we can have a difference of opinion, and discuss it politely, without resorting to silly comments.
That's a rhetorical question.

I know masks were not mandatory in shops until last week, but it could have been made so ten days ago, or with immediate effect from the announcement.
Therefore it's not irrelevant.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back