Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The best defence of outright liars like trump and Johnson by some, is that all politicians lie.

It's just a diversion because they hate being exposed.

The pathological bit was un called for imho.
Boris Johnson and Donald Trump exhibit a mixture of three personality traits: psychopathy, narcissism and machiavellianism

It is factually correct to describe them both as pathological liars because thats who they are

Sponsored Links
you really are showing how gullible you are that you think politicians dont lie
I didnt say politicians dont lie

You are dishonestly trying to reduce "lying" to a binary argument so you can claim they are all the same....they are not the same

You support Trump and Johnson and you therefore support pathological liars, that means you have no integrity, no moral compass.

voting for brexit you truly are thick as shyte
Yes I was truly thick as shyte voting for brexit

but I would have to be thicker than shyte to still believe in it

what about yourself eh?

Boris Johnson and Donald Trump exhibit a mixture of three personality traits: psychopathy, narcissism and machiavellianism

It is factually correct to describe them both as pathological liars because thats who they are

Totally different personalities! But you’ve put them in the same box.

Please state your source/s or is it more Gobshite being spewed.

I’m actually laughing at your post for the first time.

Boris is obsessed with his self like Trump ? Pmsl you plum

You Googled it you plum ffs
IMG_4844.png

2nd Smartest Guy in the World​

Exposing Psyops & Scams

Too funny...

How have you reached that conclusion?
You offer no proof, just questions to try and get people on the back foot. Which hasn’t worked yet.

WRONG

I researched it back when they were both leaders, so when I referred to them as pathological, I did so from a position of knowledge!!!!
Please share this research then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back