Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no comment on here trying to make you feel guilty

I don’t give a monkeys whether you took the vaccine or not, but that doesn’t mean I accept you spread misinformation and lies
oh i hope you have mirrors on that bike as you back peddle yet again

Sponsored Links
Fauci the man who governments the world over took their lead from believed him when he denied any gain of function funding or research . Punted the story about it must be a wet market despite the emails he was sending . Lied constantly to congress
Soon hopefully to be prosecuted as his lies continue to un ravel .
How many of the gullible believe the science mob in here still think it was a bat ....You know those bats they have ate for millennia and are still eating
What about a hobby. Do you play golf or watch the footie?

you must be a bundle of fun in the pub if you didnt get such an obvious tongue in cheek pish take about the self employed .
No. Just push back against lies and conspiracy theories.

There's a difference between that and humour.

To give you a clue. Humour is funny.

Sponsored Links
I see no comment on here trying to make you feel guilty

I don’t give a monkeys whether you took the vaccine or not, but that doesn’t mean I accept you spread misinformation and lies
What is it they can't understand?

It's why the same people tend to support liers like trump and johnson

fair enough chris wonder why it bothers you so much that you get it deleted
Doesn't bother me. Would you like me to be Chris? Does that do it for you? I can try if you like...

What does that have to do with medical science and you tube clips?

Not going for your deflection, try harder
And there you go memory like a goldfish you cant even remember the comment you put 2 minutes ago mention boris and trump

And there you go memory like a goldfish you cant even remember the comment you put 2 minutes ago mention boris and trump
In a different context.

You do understand context ? Or the gums just bump unconnected to anywhere else ?

Personally I don’t give a monkeys whether people had the vaccine or not, I just hate the lies they spread
You mean like the lies that you are your ever desperate ilk spread when calling people who choose what and when to inject something into their own bodies 'anti vaxxers'?

Apparently according to you someone who gets jabs for other illnesses but decides not to partake of ones aimed at a particular 'virus' are 'anti vaxxers' nonetheless :rolleyes:

Btw, how's it going with that 'best information at the time' argument?

It's why the same people tend to support liers like trump and johnson
You have proof of that?

Notchy loves the jabs and supported bojo's argument in 2016...

One wonders if he did so on the 'best information at the time'? :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back