Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Facts are important.

"After Fauci says, “We're not sure, at this point, that the vaccine protects you against getting infected,” the edited Instagram clip plays a record scratch sound effect and a voiceover asks in disbelief, “We’re not sure? At this point? That the vaccine protects you against getting infected?”

Thats not where i got the clip from

Didn't see all this hysteria by the jabbers when Trump was taken out of context by the defenders of mis information on here.
Oh I see that's different.

Sponsored Links
YouTube videos for Christ's sake. Historically the only sources less reliable were GBNews and Facebook videos, but I suppose Twitter now joins the crowd.

No.

Are you happy with outright lies on the subject ?

I really don't care if you have or don't have the vaccine. Really. It isn't the point

The point Is lies and conspiracy nutjob stuff.
you must be a bundle of fun in the pub if you didnt get such an obvious tongue in cheek pish take about the self employed .

Good for you, don't have the vaccine then. You seem over obsessed with trying to convince others you were right. Be happy with your decision, not grumpy.
you mean unlike you and your cohorts who try and make us feel guilty that we would be burden on the nhs and we would spread it etc etc .
Just accept it your gullible and believed everything you were told .
I hope you are still wearing a mask as covid is still rife if not why not

You're pure projection.
You are welcome to state your sources and how you know they are right.

But you won’t because your sources are youtube, ******** etc conspiracy theorists

you mean unlike you and your cohorts who try and make us feel guilty that we would be burden on the nhs
I see no comment on here trying to make you feel guilty

I don’t give a monkeys whether you took the vaccine or not, but that doesn’t mean I accept you spread misinformation and lies

Fauci the man who governments the world over took their lead from believed him when he denied any gain of function funding or research . Punted the story about it must be a wet market despite the emails he was sending . Lied constantly to congress
Soon hopefully to be prosecuted as his lies continue to un ravel .
How many of the gullible believe the science mob in here still think it was a bat ....You know those bats they have ate for millennia and are still eating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back