Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jab junkies such as IT get their nomenclature wrong about those who choose what and when to inject their own bodies with tested or untested vaccines...

IT is definitely ignorant, and IT's smugness will wear off in time when the facts about IT's blind obedience becomes common knowledge ;)
I choose what I have injected. Im just able to
understand the statistics a lot better than you.

But you hate the idea that someone might look at the risk/reward and choose differently even more than you hate accepting you don't know much about this topic.

Sponsored Links
The covid vaccine underwent full 3 phase testing

Poor Ellal is desperately ignorant
That's a good point. Ellal, did you ever find a COVID vaccine that didn't get a phase three trial with a control group?

I choose what I have injected. Im just able to understand the statistics a lot better than you.
you choose ? what are you saying that you could be an antivaxxer when the next thing comes along ?

you choose ? what are you saying that you could be an antivaxxer when the next thing comes along ?
The people that get called antivaxxers are those who use misinformation and lies to support their stance.
You are an antivaxxer you spread misinformation.

But then you voted Brexit, support Trump and are a climate change denier……

That’s different to a person who chooses not to get vaccinated based on real evidence.

Sponsored Links
The people that get called antivaxxers are those who use misinformation and lies to support their stance.
You are an antivaxxer you spread misinformation.

But then you voted Brexit, support Trump and are a climate change denier……

That’s different to a person who chooses not to get vaccinated based on real evidence.
quote any misinformation i have put .
Do you think the more you mention brexit on every topic it eases your conscience when you were a big brexit voter and supporter

Scarfolk_beermat_05ii.jpg

Last edited:
Given the title of this topic, it's rather ironic that the jab junkies are frothing at the mouth and going back and forth trying to justify their fears...

No doubt they'll be bunkering down at the thought of the next 'virus' hitting them shortly...

Linky Linky
Poor ellal, just can't let the obsession go...

Amazing how communities / countries who either didnt have the vaccine or had a very very low uptake didnt get decimated
Follow the science...

theres loads of it...covid, climate change, brexit, plumbing....
wont take you long then . oh plumbing i now see you are a 5 minute expert on that 2 bit like everything else you comment on

ITV - 9pm tonight: An unavoidably sad concluding part to a trio of films. This documentary follows the final year in the life of the former political campaigner and psychotherapist Derek Draper, who struggled with long Covid for several years and died from complications in January. By allowing intimate access, Draper and his wife, the journalist and Good Morning Britain presenter Kate Garraway, pointedly highlight the difficulties of people living with serious long-term illnesses.

ITV - 9pm tonight: An unavoidably sad concluding part to a trio of films. This documentary follows the final year in the life of the former political campaigner and psychotherapist Derek Draper, who struggled with long Covid for several years and died from complications in January. By allowing intimate access, Draper and his wife, the journalist and Good Morning Britain presenter Kate Garraway, pointedly highlight the difficulties of people living with serious long-term illnesses.
I did read she has medical bills to pay.

wont take you long then . oh plumbing i now see you are a 5 minute expert on that 2 bit like everything else you comment on
Ask him about Intergas heat exchangers! He’s such a plonker

Ah, so now you change/intensify your angle of attack...

No longer is an 'anti vaxxer' simply someone who chooses not to have any of the 'virus' jabs, but is now someone who uses 'misinformation and lies' to support their point of view?

And who are you to define those 'misinformation and lies' parameters?

Maybe those who you wrongly label have the ability to question what they were being spoon fed rather than just 'going with the flow'?

After all, maybe you got that brexit vote call wrong? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back