Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I based my decision on the science. What did you base yours on?
Science opinions from more than one source/country and individual experience of vaccines...

What 'science' did you base your decision on?

The 'science' you were spoon fed? ;)

C'mon, you can do better than that. Be specific.
If there weren't questions about misinformation and lies to be answered, maybe you could tell us why a multi million pound 'inquiry' is taking place?

Or are you just waiting for the 'lessons will be learned' whitewash verdict to be announced which will no doubt soothe your angst about the 'was is all really worth it' question? ;)

Science opinions from more than one source/country and individual experience of vaccines...

What 'science' did you base your decision on?

The 'science' you were spoon fed? ;)

If there weren't questions about misinformation and lies to be answered, maybe you could tell us why a multi million pound 'inquiry' is taking place?

Or are you just waiting for the 'lessons will be learned' whitewash verdict to be announced which will no doubt soothe your angst about the 'was is all really worth it' question? ;)

So you can't explain why you think what you do, I thought so. No antivaxxer has ever managed it.

Poor ellal...

Science opinions from more than one source/country and individual experience of vaccines
Science opinions all said the vaccination was far better option than covid

So you chose to make the wrong decision based on the science.

No wonder you whine so much

Even though you could catch covid after taking it and it could result in long term covid possibly for life.
Was that published, surely it would have been picked up during trialling.

That you could still catch covid was identified. Not sure about long covid, that would take longer to identify.

Even though you could catch covid after taking it and it could result in long term covid possibly for life.
Well that's a bit mixed up. No surprise there though.

So you chose to make the wrong decision based on the science.

No wonder you whine so much
Not all opinions said the same as what you claim...

Or can you show us the proof that ALL opinions were in favour?

I actually took the right decision based on intelligent research (y)

I wonder how your immune system will be functioning in years to come ;)

But Jab junkies, be prepared to weep...

"Brits will be able to buy Covid jabs privately from Boots as early as next week.
Previously the jabs were only available on the NHS as part of the nation's pandemic response and winter preparations.
In a huge shake-up to the scheme the high street chain will start selling single-dose Pfizer vaccines at 52 stores in England from April 1.I
But if you want one you'll have to pay an eye-watering cost of £98.95"

Are you prepared to cough up for your latest fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back