Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Yes as easily as you will be able to find if your as smart as you think you are.
Not easily available then.

I've posted a link from the CMI on this very subject, which seems to disagree with your claims.

I will wait for your figures. Not holding my breath though.

This is 2024. They dropped in 2021, 2022 and 2023, compared to 2020, when the vaccines were available? It is contrary to your claim that the deaths went up with the vaccines.
Nothing stays the same as more facts get revealed about the virus, deaths among those under 60 have for instance have reportedly increased.

Not easily available then.

I've posted a link from the CMI on this very subject, which seems to disagree with your claims.

I will wait for your figures. Not holding my breath though.
Just shows you not everyone's on the same page, why do you think that could be.?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
last week group of us 2 packed plane journeys several nights in a packed club with several hundred people 5 days in packed pubs who come home with covid the two vaccinated guys and laid up. The un vaccinated not even a sniffle . God that was some bullet i dodged imagine believing in your own immunity

That’s a complete lie
Go on then, prove it...

You won't because you can't accept that any research that questions your paranoia as regards the 'virus' must be wrong in notchy land...

You got brexit so wrong, so how come you are 'so right' about the 'virus'?

You started a thread on long covid, you got completely destroyed and you slunk away

So don’t start the same bolox on this thread
PMSL...

I won the argument and just because I have a life and don't reply immediately doesn't equate to 'slinking off'...
So don’t start the same bolox on this thread
PMSL again...

You brought it up :rolleyes:

And as for having a life, according to jab junkies deciding to not take a mixture of drugs against the 'virus' should mean a death sentence...

How come I'm still alive showing you up time and time again! :LOL:

But as you are so sure about the jabs, maybe you could tell us if you have signed up for your almost £100 private jab top up yet?

The highest deaths were in 2020 which was pre vaccine. When the vaccines were introduced deaths went down. What's the issue again?
Deaths because of the 'virus', or deaths with the 'virus'?

Jab junkies still do not realise that the figures have been manipulated, and reporting procedures changed several times...

Unless of course they can prove that not to be true?

last week group of us 2 packed plane journeys several nights in a packed club with several hundred people 5 days in packed pubs who come home with covid the two vaccinated guys and laid up. The un vaccinated not even a sniffle . God that was some bullet i dodged imagine believing in your own immunity
so you knew the vaccinated status of everybody on the plane

Jab junkies still do not realise that the figures have been manipulated, and reporting procedures changed several times..
untrue

Deaths because of the 'virus', or deaths with the 'virus'
ONS has published figures for both

Ive given you the figures loads of times, every single time you avoid answering.

Poor ellal, bitter and obsessed...
Nope...

Just looking for the truth instead of burying my head in the sand...

I guess next thing is you'll be decrying the upcoming release of secret papers that expose the cover up as regards the Welsh Guards in the Falklands conflict being responsible for their own deaths?

It's the same thing time and time again...

People like yourself are happy to be treated like mushrooms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back