Anti vaxxer catches the 'virus' deliberately ....and dies!

I have seen the story also. I have not seen anywhere where it says it's fake news though. Where did you see it andy11?
Post a link please.

It's on the BBC, therefore is pro-vaccine left-wing authoritarian propaganda, and the story originates in Czecoslowotsitsname, so is unreliable and impossible to prove in the first place.

I'll bet you believed the Chinese propaganda in the early days of covid, films of people dropping dead in the street etc etc!

Sponsored Links
Amish-not-affected-by-COVID.png

Sponsored Links
Antivaxxers:

It's fake news
She would have died anyway
She isn't really dead, it's just a publicity stunt
Somebody killed her, obvs

Antivaxxers:

It's fake news
She would have died anyway
She isn't really dead, it's just a publicity stunt
Somebody killed her, obvs
There is nothing wrong with questioning a news story, it should be encouraged. Problems occur when your arguments are founded on lies. It's not a truthful endeavour being anti-vaxx and never will be.

It must be excruciating being disappointed every day of your life.

It's on the BBC, therefore is pro-vaccine left-wing authoritarian propaganda, and the story originates in Czecoslowotsitsname, so is unreliable and impossible to prove in the first place.

I'll bet you believed the Chinese propaganda in the early days of covid, films of people dropping dead in the street etc etc!
He believed the bit about the chinese building 2 hospitals a fortnight :LOL:. Cowboy.

Some lady went into a hospital and started videoing to show that covid was a big lie. She finished up in court and will be paying the costs.

The Chinese did build a large hospital rather quickly. We had some flag waving exercises that were never used just to show how great we were. The purpose of a nightingale and variations down to tents was never made clear. The other flag wavers were pure politics with no intention to use them.

No film ever came out of China showing anyone dying on the street - or dying anywhere else as far as I am aware unlike here but carefully edited to hide their identity and in hospital.

Masks next Thursday. I will be one of the people who the gov expects to continue to wear them even if it could be argued they have no need to. One thing that did happen here is that the UK can now produce PPE at the rates that can be needed. With little or no use I wonder what will happen in that area.

Some months hence, sounds like in the spring the intention is that people will not be required to isolate if they catch covid. Maybe they will charge for tests then.

Relaxing some of the restrictions today is pure project red meat. Masks remain where they matter more for another week. Keeping the lot for a week wouldn't have made any difference at all. The argument is that people at work or at sports events only infect people who are there. Same with pubs, restaurants and you name it. Get back to the office seems to be gaining momentum. Wonder what will happen where people have moved house with the full intention of always working from home. The outfit my son works for did rent 3 floors of an office block. They currently just rent 1.

Vaccination levels. I'd guess they are much the same as they are in the west midlands everywhere. Levels vary with council wards some being sub 50%. Lets say they are going to tend to weed themselves out and contribute to the covid cull numbers. As they do that they cease to be a problem. It's called learning to live with it. The people who were given a lot of help to avoid catching are already living with it - wear higher end masks instead.

When it's all done covid will still be there and that may matter unless it changes itself to be harmless.

I don't think there's enough information to make a judgement on the case. I'm not saying her death wasn't because of Covid (I'm vaccinated and I don't deny the existence of Covid), but you don't get up ready to go out 'feeling better' only to lie down, choke to death and drop dead. I've seen a flu death (pre Covid) and it's a horrible way to go -- a long, slow death characterised by a build of a fluids over time and a steady worsening of breathing ability. I think there were other factors in this, but as usual we won't know the full story.

Actually, in these religious/cultural settlements that turn their back on modern civilisation, there have some very severe outbreaks of disease among unvaccinated.

US Measles outbreaks have caused clusters of severe illness and death in recent years.

"The vast majority of people infected had not received vaccination and were living in close-knit communities where the immunization rate is lower than average.[9] The director of the National Institutes of Health wrote in 2016 that parents refusing to vaccinate their children were leading to outbreaks of preventable diseases, including measles.[10] The World Health Organization also reported that the rise in measles is a direct result of anti-vaccination movements.[11] The recommended measles vaccination protocol is to receive two doses, at least one month apart. One dose of the vaccination is 93 percent effective at preventing measles, while two doses is 97 percent effective.[12]

Measles is one of the most contagious of infectious diseases.[13] If not immunized, a person exposed to someone with measles has a 95% chance of becoming infected. During the early stage of an outbreak in an unvaccinated population, each infected person spreads the disease to an average of 12 to 18 other people.[14]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles_resurgence_in_the_United_States#Local_outbreaks

let's hope Antivaxxer Troll Andy does not have children or grandchildren exposed to avoidable risk.

Sponsored Links
Back