Any plans to buy from the shops on Monday?

But is the daily commute a bigger risk than the protest?

Yes or no!

An impossible question to answer, both have some risk. The point is one is essential now, whereas the other is not time critical - I leave you to work out which is which.

Sponsored Links
And which is the greater risk?

Protest or the daily commute?
But is the daily commute a bigger risk than the protest?

Yes or no!

Persitant little bugger when you ask a question, aren’t you? How about answering that question I’ve asked you twice this morning so that I can stop referring to you as it. Simple question, are you male or female?

As I mentioned in another topic, what do you say about the 'selfish irresponsibility' of those who are telling people to get back on packed public transport every day to go to work?

Do you also not care if passengers kill themselves or kill their close family members in the name of the economy?

And which is the greater risk?

Protest or the daily commute?

No-one has told anyone to get back on packed public transport. Quite the opposite. People have been told not to use public transport unless there is no other option. They've been told to drive, cycle, walk, to stagger journeys, employers to adjust working hours, to work from home. No-one has to push into a packed Tube. And if they do, they're idiots.

Sponsored Links
Why bother? Have you really nothing better to do work your time? The sun is out, the radio is on, nice cuppa.....
yes I had a barbeque yesterday -side of salmon, lightly smoked with apple wood.

It wasnt sunny though....

Persitant little bugger when you ask a question, aren’t you? How about answering that question I’ve asked you twice this morning so that I can stop referring to you as it. Simple question, are you male or female?

He s male. Referred to his wife in the past. Does it matter.

Learn the hard way like me.

He s male. Referred to his wife in the past. Does it matter.

Learn the hard way like me.
Women can have wives and men can have husbands. Doesn’t matter to me, just wondered why he/she refuses to answer. Keeps things polite. I’d just like to know how to address him/her. Obviously it likes to keep people guessing. So I will. As I said, he/she asks a question and won’t give in but won’t answer a simple one if he/she is asked.

Women can have wives and men can have husbands. Doesn’t matter to me, just wondered why he/she refuses to answer. Keeps things polite. I’d just like to know how to address him/her. Obviously it likes to keep people guessing. So I will. As I said, he/she asks a question and won’t give in but won’t answer a simple one if he/she is asked.

And his children.. Ones training to be a doctor

Gay couples can have children too. His sexuality wouldn’t bother me one bit. As I said, just wanted to know how to address him/her. Pretty sure the questions are deleted for some reason too. Just strange but hey ho, if he/she doesn’t want anyone to know his/her sex, don’t complain if you are addressed incorrectly.

Last edited:
Bodd. If I hadn’t seen your picture and referred to you as a woman, would you correct me or keep quiet and get all uppity about it? I know what I’d do.

Gay couples can have children too. His sexuality wouldn’t bother me one bit. As I said, just wanted to know how to address him/her. Pretty sure the questions are deleted for some reason too. Just strange but hey ho, if he/she doesn’t want anyone to know his/her sex, don’t complain if you are addressed incorrectly.
You're not in the least bit bothered about Ellal's gender or sexuality, but you persist in mentioning it.
It would appear you have little awareness of yourself.
If you cannot find a way of addressing someone in a neutral gender fashion, would you like me to provide a list of pronouns, and suitable forms of neutral- gender address?
Alternatively, if you insist on addressing or referring to someone as 'it', it displays your lack of respect. So you can hardly be surprised if your impolite questions are ignored.

Did you notice how I have avoided referring to Ellal as neither he, she or it?
Are you not capable of doing the same?

Mottie likes bullying people online.

he's moved on from snatching your cap and satchel and throwing them into a tree.

I agree...however the moment in history to make change is now.

this is the pivotal moment, not in 2 years time when George Floyd and Trumps nasty response has all been forgotten.
If the problem has been around for centuries,another month will make no difference.

Sponsored Links
Back