Dogs in shops.

Sponsored Links
You two are weird - and a tad obsessed with what you want up your bums.
Takes all sorts I suppose! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Neither do I. I always wash the poo off my face when getting unwanted splashes
whilst rodding drains.

hehe, on a few occasions I've ripped out a toilet, and an hour later whilst sitting down enjoying my sandwich, I've suddenly stopped and thought, I really should have washed my hands.

Once, when refurbing a flat in London, I was staying there for four nights sleeping on the floor under a dustsheet, this was prior to investing in a camp bed and sleeping bag. Anyway, I'd ripped out the kitchen and bathroom and for some reason, possibly lack of planning, I was down to my last bucket. The owners phoned and insisted on taking me out for dinner, I hadn't shaved for a few days so that night I filled the bucket with cold water from a temporary tap I'd rigged up, and had a wash and shave.
It dawned on me after that the same day I'd used the bucket to mix plaster, and as a lavatory.
The things we do for money eh?

I was on a squad working in a WWTW, one of the guys was down a poo pit undoing a junction box, putting the screws in his mouth, gross

Ingesting a few bits of dirt and other unsavoury material keeps the immune system in good shape and ready to combat any real threats.

Sponsored Links
Back