Any plans to buy from the shops on Monday?

You're not in the least bit bothered about Ellal's gender or sexuality, but you persist in mentioning it.
It would appear you have little awareness of yourself.
If you cannot find a way of addressing someone in a neutral gender fashion, would you like me to provide a list of pronouns, and suitable forms of neutral- gender address?
Alternatively, if you insist on addressing or referring to someone as 'it', it displays your lack of respect. So you can hardly be surprised if your impolite questions are ignored.

Did you notice how I have avoided referring to Ellal as neither he, she or it?
Are you not capable of doing the same?
Yes, let’s all tiptoe around like good gender neutral PC wallies. Bobby is a gender neutral name. Are you male or female?

Sponsored Links
Alternatively, if you insist on addressing or referring to someone as 'it', it displays your lack of respect. So you can hardly be surprised if your impolite questions are ignored.
Lal is in the premier league of being rude on here.

Sponsored Links
Did you notice how I have avoided referring to Ellal as neither he, she or it?
No,I notice how you always talk down to people though,you cannot help it,you for sure are not in touch with yourself,,,Mx,Aloof smartyaris.....NB Mx!!!See what I did there????

Hear you go.

To all you quitters, because I have been finally converted...

After a few days of deliberation following the election, myself and my family have decided that england is no longer for us so I am now a 'quitter'!

We have just booked our one way tickets out of here to my partner's country, along with a cargo container for our belongings...

Timed so that our youngest gets exams done and dusted, and I can get the equivalent of 'settled status' over there before the cut off point..

Along with two elder siblings, england will have lost two medics (one having completed studies and the other still in a foreign Uni), along with an exceptional linguist (in three languages so far and brushing up on two more)...

It will be quite a big financial hit for us, but we've decided to wave goodbye to the very substantial amounts we've contributed to the UK economy and the pensions we will lose...

Because we no longer wish to live in the xenophobic/nationalistic/racist country that england has become. A country that I was born in and where we have raised our family...
(and if you're wondering mottie, a 'white' indigenous person who can trace his english ancestry back to 1745 :))

But as we cross into international airspace, I will be thinking...

Goodbye and Good riddance!

And thanks for all the fish (that are also heading north) :LOL:

So to those who remain, because you have no choice or individual thinking...

You're welcome to what remains of what was once a fairly good place to live...

Enjoy! (y)

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/a-big-thank-you.535374/#ixzz6PMjctBsA

No-one has told anyone to get back on packed public transport. Quite the opposite. People have been told not to use public transport unless there is no other option. They've been told to drive, cycle, walk, to stagger journeys, employers to adjust working hours, to work from home. No-one has to push into a packed Tube. And if they do, they're idiots.
Not everyone in London has a new car. Not everyone in London has a car. Those that do have a car have to pay congestion charge.. and if an old car, the green charge too. So that's over £20 a day..
But nice to call everyone who uses the tube an idiot.

Not everyone in London has a new car. Not everyone in London has a car. Those that do have a car have to pay congestion charge.. and if an old car, the green charge too. So that's over £20 a day..
But nice to call everyone who uses the tube an idiot.

You're deliberately misquoting me again. I did not call everyone who uses the tube an idiot. You know that and I know that. There's a little bunch of you on here that seem to get their kicks by putting words in peoples' mouths, misquoting and just plain out lying. I don't have a problem if you disagree with me but keep it honest please.

You're deliberately misquoting me again. I did not call everyone who uses the tube an idiot. You know that and I know that. There's a little bunch of you on here that seem to get their kicks by putting words in peoples' mouths, misquoting and just plain out lying. I don't have a problem if you disagree with me but keep it honest please.
No, I apologise, I misread - not misquoted. For that I do apologise.
I'd like to point out a couple of things if I may.

Perhaps all those who get crammed onto a tube have no option (even without a car) due to TFL running a reduced service. I certainly don't call anyone an idiot until I know their circumstance but you seemed to like to judge.

And.. as we're talking about people getting their kicks out of other people's posts, I got called a racist this morning by you quoting my post because I dared say I didn't think gammon was a racist term. As all I was doing was joining in a conversation and I never called anyone a gammon you plain out lied, misquoted and put words in my mouth. There's a little bunch of you on here that get their kicks out of it.....

Bet you don't apologise. I get the feeling that you're not that sort of bloke.

No, I apologise, I misread - not misquoted. For that I do apologise.
I'd like to point out a couple of things if I may.

Perhaps all those who get crammed onto a tube have no option (even without a car) due to TFL running a reduced service. I certainly don't call anyone an idiot until I know their circumstance but you seemed to like to judge.

And.. as we're talking about people getting their kicks out of other people's posts, I got called a racist this morning by you quoting my post because I dared say I didn't think gammon was a racist term. As all I was doing was joining in a conversation and I never called anyone a gammon you plain out lied, misquoted and put words in my mouth. There's a little bunch of you on here that get their kicks out of it.....

Bet you don't apologise. I get the feeling that you're not that sort of bloke.

Apology accepted.

I didn't recall calling you a racist - my comments were aimed at Noseall for her persistent racially abusive posts. I've gone back and re-read the thread and realised that I mistakenly included quotes from you in my reply to Noseall. I apologise for that. I posted separately to you a page from CA on racism and would have replied to your reply to that except the thread was locked.

I repeat that I haven't called anyone an idiot for using public transport. We are in an extraordinary situation. It calls for extraordinary efforts. I've already given a few examples of how people who want to get to work and stay safe will go about it. The list isn't exhaustive, there are probably many more but I'm getting that you're not interested so I'll leave it there.

Ceres says: "No-one has to push into a packed Tube. And if they do, they're idiots"

Ceres then says: "I did not call everyone who uses the tube an idiot."

Ceres means those black essential workers that need to use the tube to get to their place of work to help keep the hospitals, care homes etc etc still running are: 'idiots'.

cleared that up then :)

Ceres says: "No-one has to push into a packed Tube. And if they do, they're idiots"

Ceres then says: "I did not call everyone who uses the tube an idiot."

Ceres means those black essential workers that need to use the tube to get to their place of work to help keep the hospitals, care homes etc etc still running are: 'idiots'.

cleared that up then :)

You're doing it again. Liar.

Apology accepted.

I didn't recall calling you a racist - my comments were aimed at Noseall for her persistent racially abusive posts. I've gone back and re-read the thread and realised that I mistakenly included quotes from you in my reply to Noseall. I apologise for that. I posted separately to you a page from CA on racism and would have replied to your reply to that except the thread was locked.

I repeat that I haven't called anyone an idiot for using public transport. We are in an extraordinary situation. It calls for extraordinary efforts. I've already given a few examples of how people who want to get to work and stay safe will go about it. The list isn't exhaustive, there are probably many more but I'm getting that you're not interested so I'll leave it there.
Thankyou, appreciated.

May I ask, you know Nosealls a bloke (profile pic plus he's put photos of himself up before) why you call him a her?

I am a 'her'. Would you call me a 'him'?

No-one has told anyone to get back on packed public transport. Quite the opposite. People have been told not to use public transport unless there is no other option. They've been told to drive, cycle, walk, to stagger journeys, employers to adjust working hours, to work from home. No-one has to push into a packed Tube. And if they do, they're idiots.

You're doing it again. Liar.
Not really a liar.

I presume when I re-read that the sticky point is that nobody has to push into a packed tube. Ie, normal underground scrum that we are all used to. If they do, they're idiots. That's how it reads anyway.

Well, as I mentioned the second time, TFL have a reduced service, fewer trains and fewer stops. So those people don't have much of an option if they really do need to get on the tube to work other than get onto a busy or even packed train. I don't blame the people at all, I do blame TFL, Khan and the government - as well of course the virus for putting us all in this situation!

What makes sense to me is to run more trains with fewer passengers (but that costs money).
Reduce or suspend the congestion & green charge so people can avoid trains/buses & use their cars (but that loses money).

I find it frustrating that despite being advised by the government to avoid public transport, they've made it costly to avoid it and more unsafe to actually use it. Seems ars e about face imo.

Thankyou, appreciated.

May I ask, you know Nosealls a bloke (profile pic plus he's put photos of himself up before) why you call him a her?

I am a 'her'. Would you call me a 'him'?

I've no idea of people's gender on here except those that post pics. She/he ---> s/he ---> she.

Sponsored Links
Back