Any plans to buy from the shops on Monday?

You're doing it again. Liar.
where have I lied? -please explain to me exactly who you were referring to when you said:
"No-one has to push into a packed Tube. And if they do, they're idiots"

you need to think more carefully what you write before getting angry at me for pointing out precisely the implication of what you wrote.

Sponsored Links
where have I lied? -please explain to me exactly who you were referring to when you said:

you need to think more carefully what you write before getting angry at me for pointing out precisely the implication of what you wrote.

You don't need to imply anything from what I write. Just read the words.

You don't need to imply anything from what I write. Just read the words.
I did just read the words, this is what you said:

since many of the people travelling on tube trains are essential workers, you are calling them idiots.
Ceres says people who take a risk travelling on the tube in order to work in a hospital are idiots

I have implied nothing, that is literally what you mean, if you want to deny it, thats up to you

Sponsored Links
I did just read the words, this is what you said:

since many of the people travelling on tube trains are essential workers, you are calling them idiots.
Ceres says people who take a risk travelling on the tube in order to work in a hospital are idiots

I have implied nothing, that is literally what you mean, if you want to deny it, thats up to you

Nope. Try again. Others have got it. You seem incapable or else it's deliberate and you're trolling. Or maybe it's both.

Back