Gobby dog

Sponsored Links
Dog bites are actually quite common.

Which says 'EXCLUSIVE: The toll is up 352 on 2018 and 52 per cent higher than a decade ago, with animal welfare experts blaming irresponsible owners and a flawed Dangerous Dogs Act' and

'The attack toll included nine-year-old Plymouth lad Frankie Macritchie, who bled to death after being bitten 54 times. He had been left in a caravan with an American bulldog-Staffordshire cross.'

'Irresponsible dog owners' and a child left in a caravan with known to be very aggressive cross breed of animal - both the American bulldog and the staffie have a reputation of aggression.

Why do people buy breeds of dogs, with known aggressive tendencies as pets? While ever such people are buy such animals as fashion accessories, then there will be stupid incidents like this, where kids are injured and killed - which always reflects on the everyone who owns a dog, including the responsible ones.

at the end of the day they are still partially wild animals
Some people forget this.
They think dogs are humans in disguise.
If you're out and about and one of these pests decides to be 'playful', then simply ask the owner if they'd be happy if you sniffed their genitals/arse 'just for fun'...
That's what I do.
Last year we were having a picnic in a park and a dirty pooch came to sniff our food bag under the watchful eye of its owner.
I hushed it away with a loud scream and the dog jumped up and ran.
The owner started having a go at me, so without saying a word I proceeded to go on all four and put my face in their food.
What did she say?
"That's disgusting!"
So, in her twisted mind it's ok for a dirty beast to lick our food, but not for a human to do so to her food.
The boss stood up and told the woman to get lost.
She complied, possibly intimidated by the 6 foot of thick meat towering her.
What a total fool.

Sponsored Links
Just noticed this: wherever there are humans and animals in the same place, inevitably there's some conflict.
I would ban all animals from public enclosed spaces (pubs, restaurants, shops, high streets, public transport, etc.)
We've always had dogs and never found us in a situation where people had to complain about them.
It's just common sense.

Sponsored Links
Back