ANY TOPIC...open 24 hours

mlb3c said:
bob...do you bowl?

they may call it something else there, but if you are not acquainted with the rules, I would be willing to give you some pointers...such as where to stand.. ;)

mlb the only sport i take part in is running and that is from the bobby,s

especialy after a bank job

Sponsored Links
running...hmmm. I can put up some hurdles...to make it more interesting...do you like hunting?......
we've got some excellent "snipe" hunting grounds here. But don't wear anything bright orange or yellow...you will scare them off!

ohhh...and it's "bow" season here....are you into archery? I'm a little rusty...and being left handed, the arrow, could go off in any direction, but I'm willing to be sporty...and am up to the challenge :D

mlb3c said:
running...hmmm. I can put up some hurdles...to make it more interesting...do you like hunting?......
we've got some excellent "snipe" hunting grounds here. But don't wear anything bright orange or yellow...you will scare them off!

ohhh...and it's "bow" season here....are you into archery? I'm a little rusty...and being left handed, the arrow, could go off in any direction, but I'm willing to be sporty...and am up to the challenge :D

I would love to book me a flight i will be over next week i do i lot of shooting myself but i keep missing i duck every time i pull the trigger.

you shoot yourself? on purpose?....well, we have another name for that over here....but, Yanks are very accomodating...I'm sure we can work something out ;)

Sponsored Links
I would love to book me a flight i will be over next week i do i lot of shooting myself but i keep missing i duck every time i pull the trigger.

it should have read
I would love to book me a flight i will be over next week i do i lot of shooting myself but i keep missing the duck every time i pull the trigger.

B.O.B DOLE said:

it should have read
I would love to book me a flight i will be over next week i do i lot of shooting myself but i keep missing the duck every time i pull the trigger.

oh, duck hunting! goody! I have a favorite spot...you would love it! I have a whole collection of decoys...but I would try not flinch too much, if I were you....you have to be on guard...as some hunters tend to have "strays"....and it might get a little close...if you get my drift. I even have an extra pair of weighted boots....what size boots to do wear?

mlb3c said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

it should have read

oh, duck hunting! goody! I have a favorite spot...you would love it! I have a whole collection of decoys...but I would try not flinch too much, if I were you....you have to be on guard...as some hunters tend to have "strays"....and it might get a little close...if you get my drift. I even have an extra pair of weighted boots....what size boots to do wear?

i have no problem with the boots has i have my own lead boots and they are ideal for scuba diving.

Would it be possible for your goverment to include BOB DOLE as a guest of you country on the next plane to guantanamo bay. I am sure he could do with the vacation and it would give him ample opportunity swot up on his spelling.
If finance is a problem I am sure there are plenty of people on this forum who would make a contribution towards the costs, me included.
It is most unlike me, being of the generation were manners were important, but I am sorry to say his scribblings represent all the is wrong with this country. Bigotry, bad manners, lazy, foul mouthed, etc, etc
PS Get well soon.
PPS It has just occurred to me that I am in grave danger of becoming one of those people who spend their spare time talking to imaginary people on the internet.What are they called, ? geeks.
My excuse today is the weather, the golf course is closed, my workshop is to cold, and MU are walking the game against Newcastle so I switched of the telly

well...it seems you would fit right in. I haven't been diving in a while though, and in my present state, am not able to go in the water. However, I am willing to stay topside and can help in regulating the O2 tanks...making sure you had enough air...while you were on the ocean bottom...scouring for treasure.....who knows...you could strike it rich!.... :LOL:

do you have a boat by any chance has i enjoy fishing and would love a nice relaxing day shark fishing, do you know the new tactics all you have to do is stick a line and hook in your trousers and jump in the water and leave the rest to me.........

drspock...I think that B.O.O.B...I MEAN B.O.B...is just needing some fresh air....he's been on holiday...but i don't think he has been "out" much. I have been cooped up myself...I could use a change....there are so many sporty things to do in this country and more than enough willing folks to help him out....Yanks are very sporting...and love the challenge of a moving target...as he has pointed out, he likes to run.
I don't consider myself a geek....but am limited at the moment.

If we do go "a huntin"....I will take lots of pics and let you caring folks know how much "fun" I ...erm..WE had. :LOL:

mlb3c said:
drspock...I think that B.O.O.B...I MEAN B.O.B...is just needing some fresh air....he's been on holiday...but i don't think he has been "out" much. I have been cooped up myself...I could use a change....there are so many sporty things to do in this country and more than enough willing folks to help him out....Yanks are very sporting...and love the challenge of a moving target...as he has pointed out, he likes to run.
I don't consider myself a geek....but am limited at the moment.

If we do go "a huntin"....I will take lots of pics and let you caring folks know how much "fun" I ...erm..WE had. :LOL:

that will be great pics of me wil have to bring my cam corder when we go shark fishing this will be great entertainment for the kids..........

B.O.B DOLE said:
do you have a boat by any chance has i enjoy fishing and would love a nice relaxing day shark fishing, do you know the new tactics all you have to do is stick a line and hook in your trousers and jump in the water and leave the rest to me.........

yes...I am aware of that maneuver. I don't have a boat, but we can use a friend of mine's. But I don't think it would be big enough for shark fishing....perhaps something a little smaller but still a challenge...electric eels...I know some moves that would knock your socks off...very impressive really...if I do say so myself ;)

Mlbc
Please accept my sincere apologies, when referring to geeks I should have said , present company excepted.
Methinks I should go and buy the book on how to make friends and influence people.
In my defence I will say that I am still new to this game and at my age it takes a while for things to register.
May I also offer my apologies to anybody else, apart from BOB DOLE, who I may have offended.

drspock said:
Mlbc
Please accept my sincere apologies, when referring to geeks I should have said , present company excepted.
Methinks I should go and buy the book on how to make friends and influence people.
In my defence I will say that I am still new to this game and at my age it takes a while for things to register.
May I also offer my apologies to anybody else, apart from BOB DOLE, who I may have offended.
oh drspock...you didnt offend! I think you are doing fine. I use to have problems here, with the language...but there are points you can get across regardless of that....it's like being on a farm...you have to know where to step ;)

Sponsored Links
Back