ANY TOPIC...open 24 hours

Reaction score
Country
United States
I find it rather tedious to discuss just one topic at a time...my brain does not work that way. Here, you may discuss whatever you wish....as long as you obey the rules of the forum and do not turn it into a free for all "nasty remarks" topic.

1st off: how can you let someone who is trying to help, know that they have made an error in judgment by bringing the children along to visit "the lady with the cast" ....first thing I saw when I opened the door...a 3 yr old shrieking "kitty......kitty"...and "kitty"s scattering to the 3 corners of the world. I hurt some feelings but did not mean to. i would like some feed back on that one......

Sponsored Links
If feelings were injured you probably did the business.

Otherwise if all else fails try honesty, eg "my (injured part) hurts and your children are trying my patience because I am unusually bad tempered, go away"

images

Sponsored Links
mlb3c said:
I find it rather tedious to discuss just one topic at a time...my brain does not work that way. Here, you may discuss whatever you wish....as long as you obey the rules of the forum and do not turn it into a free for all "nasty remarks" topic.

1st off: how can you let someone who is trying to help, know that they have made an error in judgment by bringing the children along to visit "the lady with the cast" ....first thing I saw when I opened the door...a 3 yr old shrieking "kitty......kitty"...and "kitty"s scattering to the 3 corners of the world. I hurt some feelings but did not mean to. i would like some feed back on that one......

mlb3 what are the popular forum sites in the usa

mlb3c said:
b.o.b.d.o.l.e. -I don't know any forums in the USA.....

were you thinking of a vacation (I think you call it holiday)? :confused:

know just wanted to wind up a few yankies (i think you call them americans)

B.O.B DOLE said:
mlb3c said:
b.o.b.d.o.l.e. -I don't know any forums in the USA.....

were you thinking of a vacation (I think you call it holiday)? :confused:

know just wanted to wind up a few yankies (i think you call them americans)

that's probably just what you need....to get out

meet new people....
:)

dont worry i will be soon i am putting in for a free car with the incomepacity and will be rambling all round the country side meeting new people in the country bumkin pubs, while all the tax payer,s are at work ,
and with a bit of luck i will meet a nice rich lady i can spunge off and give her a good time while her hubby,s in the office paying for her nice sports car.

B.O.B DOLE said:
dont worry i will be soon i am putting in for a free car with the incomepacity and will be rambling all round the country side meeting new people in the country bumkin pubs, while all the tax payer,s are at work ,
and with a bit of luck i will meet a nice rich lady i can spunge off and give her a good time while her hubby,s in the office paying for her nice sports car.

sounds like a plan, Stan......uh I mean B.O.B.... ;)

mlb3c said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

sounds like a plan, Stan......uh I mean B.O.B.... ;)

they dont call me BOB THE CONMAN for nothing

Will you be leaving soon? Ya know, you said you were leaving before...but you are still here. Still waiting for that Rolls to pull up? Do you scuba dive?....because rich yankees love to dive!....in the deepest of waters! you could swim with the fishes! :LOL:

"the lady with the cast" eh ??

bob ...
"and give her a good time while her hubby,s in the office paying for her nice sports car"
lol......dont forget to take some pics ..lol :) :)

bob...do you bowl?

they may call it something else there, but if you are not acquainted with the rules, I would be willing to give you some pointers...such as where to stand.. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back